•Chapter 25•

Y/N's POV

"Fuck baby." Camila gasped in pleasure as I hit all the right places against the wall.

I pulled back out to the tip and slammed back into her wet core causing her to shudder. I smirked at her as she clung onto me the best she could as I pounded up into her. She wrapped her legs tightly around my waist as her head rested on the wall in my studio.

"Faster." She husked out her command and I grabbed the back of her right leg and pushed it up.

She moaned loudly as I sunk deeper into her if it were possible while I attached my lips to her neck. Her left heel dug into my ass as she tried pushing me further. I smirked against her neck and thrusted into her quickly causing her to hiss out in the open air.

"Y/N come on baby." She moaned against my ear as she gripped onto the back of my neck.

Pulling away as I carried her to the leather couch I laid her down as she backed into the corner. One foot on the ground and the other leg laying with Camila. I spread out her legs and sunk myself into her wet channel causing her to close her eyes at the intrusion.

At that I took off with thrusting hips listening to sound of the wet suckling sounds we were making. Focusing on her pleasure first as I thrusted up to the right which only made her jerk and shoot her eyes open.

Smirking knowing I found her spot once again I kept at it pushing against it, slamming my hips to get her to reach her high. She groaned as she strained her neck while her legs shook underneath me. Continuously rubbing against that spot inside of her, her body jerked and she pulled me down against her as her nails dug into my back.

"Just like that papi." She husked against my ear and I leaned down biting down on her shoulder.

She gasped before shuddering violently against my body as I thrusted more roughly into her. When she started to cry out more frequently and start to reach that high the phone rang above her head. She groaned shaking her head and sloppily leaning up and kissing my lips to keep my focused on her.

Once it rang through it rang again and again that I huffed and picked up the phone as I continued on with Camila.

"Hello?" I hissed wiping some sweat from my forehead as I thrusted into Camila feeling her walls clench around me.

"Uhm Y/N?! Where you at? Jared isn't really a patient person." Kendall's voice entered my ear and I looked at the time as Camila grabbed my free hand and put it over her mouth.

"Oh shit!" I hissed from the mishap in the time and the way Camila massaged my cock with her walls.

"Yeah oh shit is right where are you?" She asked but Camila let out a moan accidentally and I covered her mouth once more.

"Ew never mind I don't wanna know what you're doing." Kendall said and I let out a breathy laugh shaking my head.

"I'll be there in about twenty minutes okay? Say I'm stuck in traffic." I said breathlessly before kissing Camila and rubbing her clit.

"Okay but that's all you have okay? Quickly." She said and hung up causing me to drop my phone onto the ground and focus on Camila.

I lifted up her hips and pounded into her as we both groaned at the tight pleasure bubbling up. Camila squeezed her eyes shut as her legs shook horribly and I bit my lip knowing she was right at the edge. She was letting out small high pitched whimpers as she breathed heavily. Thrusting to the right once more and continued doing the motion Camila tensed up and the dam broke.

"Y/N!" She yelled out my name as her body arched up and wrapped my arms around her waist as I felt a burst of wetness against my pumping shaft.

She plopped back down onto the leather couch as she groaned immensely at the on going pleasure. And as the time ticked I knew it was getting closer and closer with each clench of her silky smooth walls. I groaned softly as the tingly feeling in my stomach reached down to my balls causing me to tense up.