•Chapter 109•

DAILY REMINDER!! I'm usually threatening y'all but!! Breathe in deep, drink some water, get your vitamin C in y'all. Y'all deserve a love so great that your old you would even be jelly. You're needed, and loved, smile today. Let'S READ THIS SHIT NOW I LOVE YOU, ENJOY x

_

November went by in a blur, Camila and I had both of our families fly out to our home for thanksgiving. Food for fucking days when both of our families made their own dishes and different types of traditional foods. December went just as fast and Camila's family decided to fly with me and rest of Serendipity back to New York for Christmas. Spent endless evenings in Central Park or ice skating or simply sightseeing. I loved seeing Camila in my home city, seeing her eyes lighten up at everything she saw.

She was always so, so fascinated by the lights, the skyscrapers, the people. She thought the city was magical and it warmed my insides knowing she loved the city as much as I did. It was my home and now so was she. Both of our families are known to be extremely loud so when we all were put in one big room... I think my ears are still ringing. It was good. It was one of the first times both of our families collided and we all got along.

And my mom hates everyone.

Due to our get together in New York it brought a lot of publicity and we were bombarded with articles and rumors. Rumors that Camila and I were engaged, or we were moving to New York. Even a rumor that she was pregnant but honestly it was just the holiday food baby. Over eating as usual. But just because it was holiday season didn't mean we didn't have to work. While we spent our time in New York we separately performed at Jingle Ball and she had so many television performances.

She had to get the word out that she was dropping her debut album the next month. She was so nervous that no one was gonna buy it but I knew she'd be okay. The general public loved this talented woman from Cuba. They loved the musical vibes she was giving out, it was something that hasn't really been done before. She was killing it. And she was gonna fucking destroy the game. I had faith.

All the while Camila was doing her Guess campaign I teamed up with Tommy Hilfiger. She had Alessandro while I had Hailey and honestly, our relationship had never been stronger. We told each other everything and we didn't trip if we left out something small. She truly loved me and that's all I wanted. She could live her life two thousand miles away and I still would be supportive. What a healthy way of life. A healthy love.

So we were currently sitting in the back of Good Morning America on January twelfth. She was about to walk on and do her thing, promote her album in Time Square. I smiled to myself as she was called up and sighed as the woman in front of me was all smiles and laughs. She was truly a blessing. Clad in a white turtle neck sweater, jeans, and some knee high boots- she was ready to kill her fans. Her hair in a cute messy bun as she happily laughed at whatever the hosts said.

I swear I fell in love with her more and more each day and I couldn't wait to see her success. I couldn't wait to see her get everything she ever wanted. Everything she deserved. Her mom cuddled into my arm and I watched Camila as she started her performance. She worked endless hours just for this one album to be in her definition of perfect. She needed it to be. And through the entire work process I knew it was gonna be worth it. Even if there's one helluva pile of unreleased songs in our studio.

I knew it was gonna be a long day, Camila had a long line of interviews and Q&A's in order. This year was gonna be the biggest year of her life, probably the busiest so far. I was preparing myself to not usually have her around so much. She was gonna be on work overload and I was gonna have to accept that. Just like she accepted me and the few world tours Serendipity had. So as the show started she danced and sang with a few kids with Michael Strahan.