•Chapter 123•

"We all ready to go?" Sinu asked us as Camila held Adrianna securely.

"Let me put her in the car seat." Camila said but ended up just giving me the baby so I'd do it.

She gave me a smile and I chuckled as I gently put the very small baby into its seat. Camila was put into the wheelchair- it was hospital policy to roll new coming mothers out. She was still healing and I knew the next few months to year would be different and difficult. She put on her hat and a light sweatshirt due to the cooling down weather outside. It was a rough summer this year a lot of exhaustion and sweat.

"Hi pretty baby." I smiled as I strapped her in and her feet lightly kicked.

Her eyes puffy and tongue wetting her lips as she lightly whimpered her fingers grasping onto nothing as I covered her with the retractable canopy. I didn't want anyone taking any pictures if they figured out who we were as we exited the building. Camila's frail self sat down in the chair and I carried our baby.

"Y/NNNN she's so damn cute I'm gonna die." Natalie cooed loudly as we all strolled out of the room we called home for the past three days.

We only stayed an extra day so we both could monitor her along with the doctors. Turns out she was perfectly fine and healthy and we were ready to leave. Camila needed as much rest as she could get though, her body was definitely still healing. Especially her lower area, she had stitches due to some tearing the baby made when she came into the world. She was explaining how horrible it felt and when Adrianna came out it was like a wet slimey experience.

Alejandro and Sofia were here as well for Sofia's small fall break and it was the best thing in the world. She was so happy to see her niece and I was sure this new family we were making was gonna be the best thing we've ever done. We all walked to the car that was pulled up where Amber was waiting for us.

"Come on, hurry, I wanna get her home." She shimmied in the drivers seat and the nurse that was wheeling Camila, giggled at her.

Alejandro and Sinu were speaking in their native tongue as they piled into the car with Sofia. Camila sat in the back with the baby that I securely locked in. The canopy flapped back open and Adrianna immediately closed her eyes. She definitely wasn't used to the brightest light of them all- the sun. Camila sang out a low hello as I closed the door behind her and got into the passenger side.

Natalie drove here so I knew she'd just drive to our home anyway, I knew we were gonna be on watch by the whole family until they got bored. I turned on some music that was very light and serene while Amber drove off. The tinted windows blocking anyone from seeing in. I couldn't believe we got away with a whole pregnancy. I felt like Kylie- speaking of the young woman I couldn't wait till Stormi's birthday.

Kendall and Kylie blew up my phone when I texted them that Camila was in labor. They wanted to stop by but they knew they'd probably be followed somehow. I remember one text where Kylie had said that Camila didn't even get a baby shower. So, I knew what that meant. She was gonna come by sometime and fill a room with gifts.

After a ten to twenty minute drive we pulled into our home and piled out as Lexa ran out. She circled the car barking loudly and Adrianna's eyes widened as her head bobbled. Camila and I giggled as we both got out of the vehicle while she flipped the canopy down. It may have been October but the sun was still out and shining. Lexa tried to hop on us but I carefully pushed her away as Sinu scolded the excited dog. I held up the baby seat and the dog ran into the house again.

"That damn dog." Camila chuckled as her hand had the habit of resting on her lower back.

As new parents we excitedly rushed into our home and flipped the canopy open. The baby adjusted her sight again and her legs twitched as her fingers felt the fabric around her. Her lips quirked up and my heart melted as she smiled when I peeked my head down.