•Chapter 28•

Camila's POV

"So what's up?" I asked with a tight smile as I closed the door and I watched Lauren pace around a little.

"Camz I-I just ugh I don't know." Lauren sighed deeply and I sat on her bed.

"Laur relax and breathe, just talk." I bit my lip crossing my legs comfortably and she stopped and looked at me.

"This. Us. I don't like it." She punctuated and pointed between us.

"What?" I frowned a bit while my heart started racing, Don't do it Lauren.

"I don't like how we are now! I mean every time we talk or hang out it's so awkward and silent! It never used to be like that Camzi." She let out with an exasperated sigh and I bit my lip with a small frown.

"I'm sorry? Uh I'll try to be more friendly then Laur." I shrugged not knowing what exactly to do and she sighed heavily.

"I mean- damnit- I don't know how to explain it Camz." Lauren sighed again and I looked up at her with a frown.

"Sit down and calm down I don't get why you're so tense." I suggested as she ran a hand through her ravenous black hair.

"Look.." She took a deep breath and looked down at me, "You're happy with her."

DON'T DO IT LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI MORGADO!

"I am. What's this have to do with anything?" I asked stupidly and she let out a breathy chuckle shaking her head.

"It's everything Camila." She chuckled through some pain and I looked down slightly.

"It just sucks." Lauren mumbled and I had to keep myself from rolling my eyes.

"Lauren just come right out and say what you're feeling I mean this little game is kinda getting old you know?" I said as nice as possible so I wouldn't cause an outright fight.

"You moved on Camz i-it's not that easy for me. It just sucks-"

"Lauren." I sighed shaking my head, "Why do we have to have this conversation now? Now of all times?" I frowned deeply and she sat next to me with a deep breath.

"Because you told me when were together that I shouldn't keep things from you especially if it's my feelings. Because keeping it in won't help anyone." She said softly and I let out a small laugh of amusement.

"And yet you never listened back then anyway so why now?" I shook my head already done with this conversation.

"I get that Camz I get that I didn't listen to you or showed you the attention that Y/NN does but- God I don't know what to do you're constantly on my mind and it doesn't help when princess charming is all in your business just sweeping you off your feet." She frowned before sniffling a little and I rubbed her back slightly.

"I'm sorry." She sighed then looked back towards me as she looked into my eyes.

"I don't get why you're saying all this now?" I mumbled resting my hand back onto my lap.

"Because I can't move on-"

"How? I loved you way more than you ever loved me and I moved on. How can't you?" I frowned becoming offensive and she shook her head.

"Don't say that Camila. I love you. I've always loved you but-"

"There's always a "but" with you and your love for me. If you truly loved me then you would've showed me at least half of what Y/N shows me." I hissed standing up and she gently grabbed my hand to keep me from leaving.