•Chapter 113•

PSA: Hey, hi, make sure you ALL read the last paragraph of the last chapter and store it in your brains. 💗💖💞💘
(AGAIN)
It may be a fanfic for y'all but I'm writing it as a whole book and in order to do that I have to make it realistic instead of shitty and immature.

So rn.. put your crusty feet into the story's nice ass shoes.

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. Yes. The Priority should be Camila and Y/N's relationship and your career. KEEP in mind that you are literally still friends with Erica. Erica had always been the one to say no and keep away so no feelings would be rediscovered. Y'all so quICK to jump on a bitch when she get feelings when she legit the only person tryna fight them off and remain friends LOLOLOL

 Y'all so quICK to jump on a bitch when she get feelings when she legit the only person tryna fight them off and remain friends LOLOLOL

You're an infected cunt if you didn't read that shit^ open your minds you dusty queefs.

-

"How did it go?" Camila mumbled and I had flashbacks of Erica's tears and smiles.

I paused and sat down as Camila watched some movie that I didn't pay attention to. She was wrapped up in a throw over blanket of ours and looked my way. I cleared my throat and let out a breath as I wrapped my arms around my bundled up joy. She giggled softly despite my silence and I kissed her neck softly.

"It was good." I mumbled and rubbed my nose against her skin.

"Yeah?" She asked again and I looked back at tonight's events.

"Yes." I ran my hands down her sides before looking up at the tv.

"You seem kinda eh." She looked at me with a small smile and I shook my head as I tiredly smiled back.

"Trust me it went well." I smiled softly before leaning back and closing my eyes.

She adjusted herself on top of me and kissed wherever my skin was exposed.

"What happened?" She whispered as she continued to watch the movie.

I reopened my eyes and sighed,

-

I had knocked on her door repeatedly and when she finally had opened up her bluish green eyes were red. Her eyes puffy and swollen and she sniffled rolling her eyes.

"Hi." She coughed softly while she looked away and I leaned against her door frame.

"Hi." I mumbled back as I fiddled with my keys while my eyes stared into hers.

"I'm sorry, you should go." She wiped her nose and gave me a smile.

"You don't have to run after me every time I do something. I left the chat it's not a big deal-"

"It's not about that." I shook my head and she looked off as her lips quirked up.

"You okay?" I asked the stupid question and she nodded.