•Chapter 23•

Y/N's POV

I woke up with a small groan as I felt a nice breeze against my nude body and I opened my eyes. Immediately taking notice of the sunlight seeping into the room from the balcony doors open. I sat up slightly looking around to see if Camila was here and when I started to doubt myself she came in from the balcony.

"Hey." She whispered with a glowing white smile as she stood in front of me in one of my oversized white tee shirts.

"Hi." I spoke for the first time as I rubbed my eyes and she smiled.

"Good morning." She mumbled as she looked down at me.

I smirked happily up at her and sat up completely before wrapping my arms around the back of her legs. She let out a soft laugh as she sat down on top of me. She smiled at me as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I rubbed my nose against hers.

"Good morning love." I whispered and she sighed with a happy smile as she tugged at my ears.

"You sleep good?" She asked with a small smirk and I ran my hands under her shirt.

"I slept perfectly." I smirked and caressed her back feeling her soft smooth skin, "You?"

"It's the first full night of sleep I've had in a long time." She said then ended up laughing shyly into my neck.

I smiled to myself as I held a half naked Camila in my arms and listened to her steady breathing and the faint ocean waves rolling onto the beach. I tightened my arms around her as I dug my face into her neck, lightly kissing the hickey I left last night. She leaned into me and showed more of her neck to give me more access and I smiled.

"I love you." She whispered as I kissed her neck before gently biting it.

"I love you too." I smiled running my hands down to her ass and she pulled back.

"You know what will make this morning even better?" She asked with a sly smirk and I hummed even if I probably knew the answer.

"Hm?"

"A little more lovin'." She smirked as she ran her hands through the back of my hair and kissed my lips.

"Ms. Ronald McDonald." I whispered and she let out a contagious laugh before kissing my lips.

I giggled against her plump lips before focusing on just that but once she went to lift the blanket that was still covering my lower half my phone rang. I groaned trying to ignore it but it felt like it just kept on ringing. I separated the kiss with a wet smack and she smiled against my jawline.

I reached over and grabbed my phone from my basketball shorts pocket. With a huff I answered without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?" I sighed before kissing Camila deeply causing her to giggle affectiously.

"Well Y/L/N I don't think you should have that attitude to your coworker." I heard the familiar voice of Kendall Jenner speak.

Quickly separating from Camila I looked at the caller and it was indeed Kendall, "Wait what?" I frowned in confusion once I registered what she said.

"Yep you are now the new model for Calvin Klein this month." Kendall chuckled and I heard a few squeals in the back.

"Holy shit are you kidding me?!" I blubbered out and I felt Camila start kissing down my neck.

"Of course not I spoke to the Morris about it and he hooked you up with a spot. I'll send you a driver to your destination tomorrow and he'll drive you to where you need to be." She informed me and I bit my lip feeling all kinds of emotions as Camila moved her hips against mine while I tried to think of the new objective.