•Chapter 130•

A/N: Basically if you haven't read Envy/Too Much by my wife @UnAmericanTeen then you will not know how this story will end. And I'll be giving you guys 3 types of endings that you can choose from to make it fair.

⚠️Warning there will some time jumps so I can try and hurry my ass up to reach kiah's timeline. ⚠️

-

"I said stop your shit!" I snipped and Adrianna giggled loudly as she screamed.

Her legs reaching out and stomping softly onto the wooden floor. Her little body finally starting to move faster and she was trying to run away from me.

"Nova!" I yelled and she screamed with laughter causing me to groan.

I heard Camila giggle from her spot on the couch and I quickly hopped over the couch. I cut Adrianna's path off causing her to let out a piercing scream. She tried to turn around but she fell on her butt causing me to swoop her up. She cracked up as she flew in the air in my arms and held onto my shirt. Her one tiny tooth poking out as her eyes squinted from laughing.

"Now we have to go say bye bye to mommy." I whispered and Camila stood up with her bags in hand.

"Mama." Adrianna gasped looking over at Camila and she stood there with her hands on her hips.

"Yes, me, mama- come here mariposa." She held out her arms and I adjusted Adrianna in my arms.

"Ready?" I kissed my daughter's head and acted like she flew over to Camila.

Adrianna laughed affectiously and landed into my fiancée's arms while Camila started to kiss her over her head.

"You little shit, already running me down." I sighed out causing Camila to laugh to herself.

"Mama gotta drive mommy to the airport." Camila whispered against our baby's soft head and she whined.

"We'll see her in one week." I chuckled knowing she didn't understand me and Adrianna looked at me with those long eyelashes.

"Okay?" I raised my eyebrows and she hummed and nodded her head.

"Awesome sauce!! Come on, let's get in the car." I slapped Camila's butt with a beat and she giggled.

"One more week until you release your album too." She looked up at me and kissed my lips as I hummed.

"Oh yeah and you get to have this beautiful baby for the remainder of your four show tour." I tapped the tip of her nose and she continued to smile up at me.

"You'll fly out as soon as you can, right? I don't think I can take it." Camila tugged at my shirt and I nodded as I wrapped her up in my arms along with our daughter.

"You know I will, I love you too much to spend too much time away from you." I kissed Camila's lips then Adrianna's nose causing both of them to smile.

"Come on pumpkin butt let's do it to it." I separated from them to pick up her bags and Camila pouted.

"Ugh this is gonna be so weird without you guys." She admitted as she looked up at me while I carried her bags.

"We'll see you in no time and you can call us when you're free." I tapped her ass as I walked to the front door.

Lexa barked loudly out when I opened the door and rushed outside from between my legs and the wall. Little impatient asshole. She ran circles around the vehicle and the trunk of the family car opened up on its own. I stuffed her bags and suitcases into the back and Lexa jumped into the backseat. Camila hooked up our baby in her car seat and Adrianna gnawed on a cold rubber toy.