•Chapter 100•

A/N: It's literally 100 chapters in... I can't believe y'all still read this shit show 💀💀 anyways thank you for reading.. and there's no shookness in this chap so don't idk why y'all got your hopes up sksjsk (super boring)

Btw I think I'm gonna put a couple time jumps soon but idk 👀 just keep that in mind just in case loves x

_

"Hey baby?" Camila called out and I lifted my head briefly as we both sat in the poolside studio.

"Hm?" I hummed as I looked down at my notes.

"Should I release Crying In the Club or I Have Questions first?" She asked as she bit the top of her pen and I shrugged looking back towards her.

"Uh I don't know, I mean I Have Questions is more of a ballad. Epic wants something more of a-"

"Bop?" She giggled and I smiled at her cuteness.

"Yeah, I think- it's all about sales and money to them so they might choose for you."

"I think we'll be going with Crying In the Club since Sia wrote it with me. To get more attention? I don't know- ugh I just want the entire album out." She groaned and I smiled softly knowing she had two albums worth of songs right now.

"What are you working on? I'm tired of talking about myself." She sighed and slid her phone onto the table.

I shrugged while she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck from behind. I looked at the filled notebook in front of me and sighed.

"I don't know, I don't want this new album to just be random songs. One bad album could just make us look stupid and we'll be back to being irrelevant." I clenched my jaw and she kissed my cheek softly.

"Show me." She mumbled and I gave her the notebook as I picked up my guitar.

"Reveal.. the secrets of your body, you feel perfect when you on me now, I don't wanna leave you now." I sang and continued the song as she listened and read along.

Softly playing the acoustic version of the song, BRB, she smiled and bopped her head to it. When I finished up, I put the guitar to the side and she smirked my way. She giddily shifted on her feet before biting her lip to hide that growing smile.

"Hmm, you've been talking a lot about marriage lately. Like a lot, a lot." She mentioned and I kept a straight face for a split second before I broke out in a big smile.

I laughed as she slapped my arm softly and I hummed nodding, I looked up at her pink cheeks.

"Mhmmm." I playfully hummed as I thought back to the ring I had just received from Kendall and Kris.

"You're hiding something." She squinted her eyes at me and I stood up.

"Sure, I am." I casually spoke as I wrapped my arms around her and she pouted.

"Got any more songs?" She asked and I nodded looking her over as she stared in my eyes.

"What?" She asked again and I smiled softly.

"You look gorgeous." I shrugged and she bit her lip before shoving her head into my neck.

"Stop." She groaned and I laughed as I took my notebook from her hands.

"Okay, okay, I need to work." I sighed before leaning back to kiss her lips.

"Show me more." She tapped my head when I sat back down and grabbed my guitar.

I sighed and looked down at the chords, "Yeah, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter. Cause all my life I've been fighting, never felt a feeling of comfort." I softly let out the lyrics of Silence and she watched me intently.