•Chapter 73•

A/N: Listen to the song at the end of the chapter 👀 or not idgaf you do you hoe

_

*Two Weeks Later*

"Hm fuck, Y/N." Camila moaned underneath me as I pounded into her.

I felt the deep pleasure bubble up in my belly due to the sixth round today. I pinned Camila's arms down against the grass and she groaned lowly. I pumped into her harshly as she moaned against my shoulder. I leaned my head down with a whimper as I kissed up her neck.

She couldn't say anything due to her being so sensitive from all the orgasms she's been receiving lately. She trembled against my body as she got out of my hold and wrapped her arms around me. Her legs tightly wrapped themselves around my waist and lifted her hips. She practically growled as she met my thrusting hips with moans that were starting to echo.

My stomach tightened up as I let out a stuttering moan as she sucked me in. She pushed me to my back causing me to sigh deeply as she slammed on top of me. I held her hips as I only focused on her movements rather than the hard, pokey grass I was laying on.

Camila decided she could take a small swim before she had to leave for tour rehearsals. She was going on tour in about five days and my hormones were acting up. As usual. I couldn't help myself and we ended on the wet grass. I didn't think Camila was complaining about my high libido this past month though.

"Fuck Y/N!" She yelped as I hit a certain spot that caused her to almost topple over.

My eyes squeezed shut and I curled my toes as I felt my stomach clench. I throbbed violently inside of her and I looked down as she swirled her hips. I leaned up and she wrapped her arms around my neck as her head flew back. I attacked her neck with kisses and bites as I felt that bubble in my lower belly expand.

"B-Baby?" I called out as she tightened around me.

"Oh god-"

"I'm not gonna last long." I puffed and she practically sobbed as she shook her head.

"Please don't." She begged, "Don't stop, I will fucking take the entire box just don't." She cried out as she pushed me to my back again and I groaned.

"M-Mila-"

"Y/N, don't stop." She huffed and I bit my lip as I felt my body start to vibrate almost.

I closed my eyes as I focused on the feeling of her sliding down onto me. Her hands pressed against my abdomen as she expertly worked me to the top. I sighed out in the air and looked into the blue sky. I was becoming too sensitive and she groaned out loudly causing it to echo around the backyard.

My neck craned as I closed my eyes and my hands suddenly gripped her hips. I groaned as my heart dropped and I felt myself release as she bounced. I groaned through my release as she continued the pace causing me to look at her lazily. I bit my lip as she chased her own high and her eyes fluttered as I moaned looking down.

She panted out my name breathlessly and I looked to the sky again as I cried at how she massaged me. I could feel myself twitch due to sensitivity and she started to slow down as her stomach tightened. My arm hit the grass beside me and I clenched my fists as she did something with her hips. I moaned out loudly causing her eyes to snap up at me and she did it again, and again until she was tightening around me.

"Mila I'm-" I felt so pathetic and she grounded her hips so I wouldn't get up and I moaned.

I started to feel it hit me like a ton of bricks and I started to push her off but I was too weak. I came again and she bit her lip in ecstasy before she slammed down and let go. Little bitch was waiting for that. She moaned softly as she tensed up and I blew inside of her as she tightened around me. It hit so hard that I swear my eyesight started to darken and I saw stars.