•Chapter 48•

A/N: I never intended this story to be so long kms  idk it should be over like chapter 60 or sooner.. Idk tho so don't freak out.

Btw I literally hate Christmas now lmao I feel like the grinch I HAVENT HAD A CHRISTMAS SINCE 2013 😭🔫 PLUS THIS CHAP GONNA BE HELLA BORING

Y/N's POV

Waking up to an empty bed and room wasn't my plan to start my day so I sighed with a small pout and rolled over smelling the left over scent from Camila's hair on the white fluffy pillow.  Smiling lightly I sat up yawning before reaching over grabbing my phone but noticing a paper with Camila's bad handwriting scrawled out all over it.

This is really old school-ish but I had to go to the studio today and I didn't really have the heart to wake you. We'll be there once you wake up so pls come by and say bye before getting ready to leave for Europe. x

   P.S. I love you so much and I hope you have a good morning

"Fuck." I sighed feeling my heart swell at her cuteness before getting out of bed.

I quickly got dressed in my outfit for today and quickly brushed my teeth so I could be at the Fifth Harmony studio before I had to leave. I looked at the time on my matte black iPhone six and saw it was only about one in the afternoon. Moving back into the hotel room I shoved my left out clothes back in my Nike duffle bag along with the rest of my essentials in the room.

I shut off the lights and walked out of the room with my bag strapped across my torso and walked to the elevator so I could leave. Once out of the building I tossed my bag in the tour bus and walked to my car which was waiting at the entrance of the hotel.

"Thanks Jarold." I thanked one of our drivers and he nodded walking into the hotel as I got in my car while some fans lingered around.

Quickly driving off to the nearest McDonalds so I could get the Fifth Harmony band and I some lunch. I knew for a fact they probably haven't eaten much considering once they get in the studio they don't come out till they have to. Which is probably around ten at night and in my opinion it wasn't healthy. But it was the rules I guess.

Maybe ten minutes later I pulled up into the parking lot where their recording studio was. I could see a few fans lingering around the front entrance but I didn't really mind. It wasn't anything too crazy it was literally just me going to see Fifth Harmony with food. Nothing they've never seen before.

I walked towards the entrance and almost instantly I heard them gasp and I smiled at them.

"Oh my gosh there's Y/NN."

"Wha-holy shit."

"Aww."

"Hey guys." I laughed lightly as I held the still warm bag of food in my hand.

"Are you collaborating with Fifth Harmony?!" A blonde asked and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Or just Camila? I could totally see y'all doing some kinda song." One girl smirked and I raised an eyebrow at her before letting out another laugh.

"Girl shut up Camila doesn't need any more solos." Some girl said rolling her eyes and I shook my head.

"I think it's fine I mean she's happy so are the girls. They do their own thing let's just support them alright sweets?" I politely smiled at the girl which only caused three out of five to coo at me.

"Oh! Have you heard Lauren's new song Y/NN?" The blonde asked me with her phone directed up at me indicating she was videoing me.

"Uh no actually I've been so bu-"