•Chapter 129•

A/N: enjoy trying to decipher this 💀💀😭
"water a road?" - kiah

A/N: enjoy trying to decipher this 💀💀😭"water a road?" - kiah

"I'm so happy we haven't went insane by now." Amber sighed as she sipped on her frosty from Wendy's.

"Like that other chick from that one band, she was pretty sexy not gonna lie." Erica kicked her feet up as I fiddled with my guitar.

"Who?" I asked as I watched Adrianna sleep in her crib by the closed balcony.

"Ion know." She focused on her frosty and Natalie snapped her fingers.

"She was like all over the news- I think she got shot."

"I'm not all too into the news anymore, just me and my baby." I hummed to myself as I turned my head to her sleeping self.

"Super hot." Erica groaned as she closed her eyes, "Like, you have no idea what I'd do to her if I had the chance."

"Don't they have the same name?" Amber whispered after she hit Erica's leg.

"Oh shit... I think so." Erica gasped and then eyed me with a familiar smirk.

"Hi daddy." She smirked as she played with the straw and I rolled my eyes with a small laugh.

"You're such a hoe." Amber bursted our with giggles with Erica.

"Speaking of... her wife... weirdddd." Natalie flipped her hair over her shoulder as she looked at us as she adjusted herself on the chair.

"They're like twins." Natalie whispered as she got up to sit on Amber's lap.

"This is weird... I don't fuck with demons, stop."

"Yo Rica." Amber slapped Erica's hand and the green eyed beauty gave her a menacing look.

"What?" She hissed through clenched teeth and the straw squished in between.

"Did your mom ever say anything about having twins?" Amber snorted and Natalie laughed against her head.

"Didn't know your name was Va-"

"Antttiiwhooo a bitch is still hungry- you still have that sandwich?" Erica asked me and I looked down at my bag.

"Uhm yeah-"

"Thanks." Erica smiled and took it from my hand and I frowned quickly.

"Erica, what the hell-"

"Shhh." She pressed her finger against my lips, "Thank you." She finished and took a bite out of my burger.

She then sat back down on the couch and I pouted just in time to hear my daughter stir awake. She let out a cranky, irritated breath and I nodded.

"I feel you baby Nova." I stood up and towered over the crib.

"Hi, baby." I sang and her eyes blinked up at me tiredly.

She stopped her whining and I leaned down to swoop her up into my arms. I smiled as I quickly kissed the side of her face while I ran my fingers through her hair. She snuggled into my neck and I closed my eyes as I swayed us in one spot.