•Chapter 18•

Y/N's POV

"Alright girls just keep walking no matter what alright?" Rob stated more than asked and I shrugged holding Natalie's hand 'cause she was my little sunshine bean.

"It's not like we're in South America." Amber rolled her eyes and I hit her arm slightly as she held hands with a sleepy Erica.

"It can still happen Johnson." Rob sighed shaking his head while our three body guards stood by.

"Sure lets just get to the venue I'm tired." Amber yawned and we all started to walk.

Soon enough yells erupted and we kept walking with small smiles and quickly having our body guards pushing as many people away. I pulled Natalie into me with a small chuckle as my heart started to beat faster and we all walked as fast as we could. Walking outside and straight got into the black Dodge van.

"This is so not fair! That girl had three bags full of food!" Erica whined as the van doors closed and I chuckled taking my phone out of my pocket.

"She's just high don't worry about her-"

"It is fair do you wanna be mobbed by fans?" Rob cut off Amber and she rolled her eyes with Erica.

"It's not like they wanna attack us they're ju-"

"You don't need to speak." Natalie cut her off and I laughed as I opened my messages.

"Natalie's right. Amber? What if a "fan" pulled out a gun? What would you do then?" He sighed as our driver started to drive and I looked at her amused.

"Uh be shot or do some Matrix type shit you know? Or James Bond like woom, bam! Pow!" She hissed kicking her leg up causing us girls to laugh at her silliness.

"You're something else." He shook his head as he fixed his tie.

"Oh me? What about you? Always dressing like you're about to sell a house?" Amber rolled her eyes causing me to stifle a laugh.

"I'm a professional manager of a band that is going around the world!" He frowned causing Amber to roll her eyes again.

"You look like a fucking accountant!"

Y/NN😘: Where you at baby?

Baby❤️: Are you here?!

Y/NN😘: Cami...this is why I'm asking where you are.

Baby❤️: I meant in the venue baby 😂

Y/NN😘: We're heading there now love

Baby❤️: Niceee I can't wait to see you babe I missed you so much

Y/NN😘: I missed you too Canola❤️

Baby❤️: Dick

Y/NN😘: You wanttttt itttttt 😏😏😂😂

Baby❤️: No longer talking to youz

Y/NN😘: Yet this is still you..