•Chapter 136•

"Uhm so you're almost four months pregnant." Dr. Osler concluded as she sat back down and our eyes bulged out.

"What?!"

"Days go by fast, I know some women are used to the symptoms from being pregnant so often. But there's also women who know exactly when they're pregnant. It goes both ways but well, in about two to three weeks you'll be able to find out the sex." She clicked her pen and I bit my lip not expecting her to be so far along.

"We have five months to get everything ready?"

"It's not impossible there's women who find out that they're pregnant two weeks before their due date. You have plenty of time, you'll be okay. Plus if the symptoms wasn't as bad for you to not notice then it sounds like a great pregnancy so far." Dr. Osler smiled gently at us and Camila sighed to herself.

"Alright, you gotta admit this is awesome." I smiled at Camila but she just anxiously let out a breath.

"Come on, think about it. How amazing is it that when you said you wanted to try, it happened just as fast." I looked at her with an excited smile while I heard a low scream.

We looked back at Adrianna who was playing with blocks in the corner. Then Camila sighed again which caused me to smile at her, "Like, do you know how amazing that is? You said let God lead the way. I thought you'd be happy?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I am, I really am, I'm just-" She stopped and looked at her feet, "You have no idea how harsh pushing out a baby is. It hurts like hell."

"Well, you didn't take the epidural until right before you started to push. Sorry for cutting in." Dr. Osler and I jumped slightly loving the point she made.

"Thank you! Thank you. I promise I'll be there every inch of the way like last time. And- and I'll keep you busy with your work this time around. So, you don't have to worry so much about missing out again." I was begging for some unknown reason and she giggled as she grabbed my hand.

She smirked at me, "Baby, I'm not gonna do anything that would make me not have a baby anymore. We'll be okay, and so will he-"

"She." I corrected and she rolled her eyes once again.

"Here we go again." She leaned back into the chair and Dr. Osler interlocked her fingers together on top of her desk.

"Remember, exercise is key and so is eating as much healthy foods you can. Don't drink or eat too much caffeine either, coffee is okay as long as it's one cup every other day." She informed us once again and I knew damn well Camila wasn't gonna do that this time.

She was gonna feast on anything and everything she wanted, she didn't have the willpower to hold back any longer.

"Okay, thank you, when should we come by for our next appointment?" Camila asked and Dr. Osler looked on her computer before looking at Camila's file.

"The twenty sixth would be the best date to find out the sex. By week eighteen or twenty I can most likely see a clear view of who this little bean is." She smiled gently at us and we nodded gratefully.

"So, I have an opening on Friday, March twenty sixth at one thirty or Friday, April ninth at twelve? Which do you guys prefer?" She asked us and Camila spoke up before me.

"March twenty sixth I don't think I could wait an extra two weeks." Camila then stood up and Dr. Osler filed her appointment out.

"Okay, you two are all set, make sure you take care of yourself. Your body is that baby's home and that baby needs a good healthy one." She pointed at Camila and I called out for Adrianna.