•Chapter 42•

A/N: It twas bound to happen...sorry🙊🙈

Camila's POV

"C-Can you just give me that bottle please?" I asked the hotels bar tender with a small hiccup.

"I.D. please." He said once again and I stomped my foot.

"Just give me the damn bottle please I'll be twenty one in a few months!" I hissed at him and he shook his head with a small sigh.

"Look I see you're having a bad night so why don't you just go back upstairs and sleep it off-" I cut him off as I slammed a hundred dollar bill on the counter and his voice faded.

"Uhm...what would you like?" He stepped aside and I pointed to the clear one.

"Give me the raspberry vodka." I said not caring about anything at the moment.

I snatched it out of his hands and made my way towards the elevator once again. But with every step taken I could feel tears spring to my eyes as I thought about my relationship with Y/N. Not even twenty seconds later I was all out crying in the elevator as I took a sip of the alcohol.

I was never much of a drinker but I just needed to forget this night I didn't know how to make it better. I couldn't keep playing both sides of the game. I knew Lauren loved me and she was showing herself that she was different but I didn't care. I didn't want her like the way I wanted Y/N and she knew that.

I sobbed to myself as I walked up some stairs before walking out onto the roof of the hotel. I felt warm in the summer heat and I sat down on the ground drinking the fruity alcoholic drink. I couldn't stop my mind from thinking. I needed it to stop or I was gonna go crazy.

Were we over? I couldn't fathom the thought of not being hers. I sobbed shaking my head looking up at the night sky as I held the bottle and Y/N's shirt. I'm so fucking stupid. Lauren wasn't anything compared to the golden soul Y/N was. I didn't know what I was doing.

Lauren was gorgeous as shit I'll give her that but I cried over her because she hurt me way too many times. Y/N has only wanted to give me the best and make me feel that way so I didn't understand why I was feeling so conflicted. I didn't want Lauren. I didn't want her.

I hugged my knees as I took another gulp of the vodka and I hissed at the burn but shrugged it off like it was water. I craved being in Y/N's arms and I fucked up looking any direction towards Lauren. That's when I heard the door opened and I rolled my eyes.

"Go away." I yelled my voice filled with emotion and I sniffled quickly as I looked down at the bottle.

"Camz? What are you doing up here?" The one and only Lauren Jauregui asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Just go away fuck." I huffed feeling myself get a little tipsy as I took another sip.

"Camila? What happened now-"

"I said go away!" I started to angry again and Lauren crossed her arms.

"I'm not going to leave until you tell me what happened." She said and I turned to her standing up with lack of balance.

"This is all your fault! My relationship is failing because of you!" I hissed poking her chest hard and she frowned taking my hand away.

"Me? What the hell did I do? We haven't done anything-"

"You hit at me constantly and you take me out on these dates but I don't want you Lauren! I don't want you." I groaned gripping the bottle and she sighed giving me a soft look.

"Hey no I'm literally not trying anything yeah I flirt with you a bit but I flirt with everyone sweets. I mean come on think about it I flirt with everyone it's how I am." She shrugged and I felt a stray tear roll down my cheek.