•Chapter 93•

A/N: I didn't proofread so 👀 encchhooooyy 💀💀

__

"I can't believe I only spent four days with you Y/N.. then you leave to fucking London. I'm sad." Natalie pouted as I held my phone to my ear as I walked through the airport.

"I know and it's so hectic today, I hate rush hour." I grunted as I followed the security guard with my bags.

I carefully watched where I was looking through the sunglasses as I saw fans near the doors. Paps were quiet and snapped pictures while I walked out the doors.

"Y/N!"

I heard a small uproar and I rushed into the backseat of the vehicle. Natalie stayed quiet and I laughed to myself when I slipped the sunglasses off.

"And fans are still loud as I can hear." Natalie chuckled and I sighed deeply while I rested my back against the seat.

"Yeah, I'll get you a shirt, yeah? I'm so tired." I slightly made conversation while I yawned and looked behind me.

One of Fifth Harmony's crew members slid my bags in the back and when they shut the back the driver looked at me.

"Uh take me to this address-"

"Nat I'm gonna have to call you back." I mumbled quickly as I started to show him my phone.

"It's fine, I love youuu, have fun babes."

"Love you too-" I mumbled quickly and she hung up while I pointed to the address on my phone.

"Oh, oh okay, Ms. Cabello's there right now." He quickly realized and clicked the saved destination on his gps.

"Yeah." I smiled to myself, "Thank you." I politely spoke before slipping my earphones in.

Looking out the window to sight see like the excited bitch I was I listened to one of my many playlists. Smiling to myself when I pictured hugging Camila for the first time in four damn days. I was so used to her being around me and in our house twenty four seven. So it was weird when she wasn't home or with me, it was as if she took a small piece of my heart when she left.

So after about twenty to thirty minutes of driving we arrived at a small five story building. I got out with another thank you and directed him back to where the venue was. When I watched him drive away I walked into the building causing the receptionist to look at me.

"Oh! Ms. Y/L/N, Camila is on the third floor." He gasped and I slightly raised my eyebrows at his excitement.

"Calm down now, you're still an intern." I heard another man's voice speak and I turned my head to the voice.

"He'll lead the way- get out of my seat." The older British man waved him off as he smiled softly at me.

The younger man lead me down a small corridor just to click the elevator button. He happily tapped his foot and I chuckled to myself, "You okay?" I asked him and he nodded as he nudged his glasses up his nose.