•Chapter 141•

"Go lay down, come on." I clapped my hands and Lexa panted heavily as she immediately laid down on the cool wooden floors.

I dropped the leash on the couch just to walk upstairs with my legs aching from miles of running and walking of today. Luckily Lexa was still young and vibrant and kept up with me. I walked into the room expecting to see my fiancée laying in bed but she was nowhere to be seen. I didn't know if I was happy or disappointed so I just walked into the bathroom to shower.

Stripping all my clothes off just to turn on the shower and let my body be rained down by the warm water. I sighed out in satisfaction feeling almost immediately relaxed from the water hitting my skin. It was as if I had forgotten everything. I was just me. I was tired of drama and feeling insecure. I just wanted to escape my head for a minute, be someone else. Just for a minute.

I heard the bathroom door creek open and ignored the presence in the room. I heard the door open and slender felt arms wrap around me with a big belly blocking the way. I kept my eyes closed as I let her hold me and her lips pressed against my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." She apologized and it was as if nothing ever happened.

I shook my head feeling my heart clench to dear life as Amber gave me a new range of questions. Bad thoughts just bouncing freely at this point.

"Where's Adrianna?" I questioned and she kept her forehead on my shoulder.

"Asleep." She answered simply and I grabbed the body wash ignoring her touch.

I then lightly pressed onto her arms to get her off of me and lathered my body in soap to wash myself off. She then sighed out shakily indicating she was gonna start to cry.

"Please... I don't wanna fight, not about this." She whispered and I could practically see the tears.

"Do you ever wish I never came up to you in that bar?" I asked suddenly since I was aching for me not to ask it since Amber brought it up.

"Do you think it would've been better with Shawn? Would you cheat on him?" I asked again not daring to turn around and look her in the eyes.

But she did anyway, she turned me around with the most confused look on her face. She quickly grabbed my cheeks as her eyes showed nothing but worry.

"Baby, no, I literally don't ever think like that. I've never thought about that at all." She cradled my head and suddenly huffed.

"Why would you think that? Y/NN?" She asked me and I clenched my jaw as I stood my ground.

"Enough with this, right now. Don't you ever think like this again. I would never in my life trade you for someone else. I don't care who they are, you are you and you're my only one. How many times do I have to say that?"

"As many times til I forget about all the shit you've ever done behind my back." I huffed and she quickly stepped back.

"Wait, what?" She exasperated and then shook her head.

"What have I done to make me less worthy of your trust?" She quickly snapped and I just turned back around ready to turn off the shower.

"Oh I don't know, let's just flirt with my ex girlfriend for weeks and when I finally get into a big fight with my girlfriend I'll sleep over at her hotel room. Yeah, get it in real good. Maybe flirt and date a British guy while I'm at it in Cancun because that's the only day my girlfriend won't be around. Oh? Another duet with Shawn knowing he's in love with me and fans need us to be together for clout and sales?? Just no biggie."

"Tell me! Tell me how it's not okay for Erica to cheat on me but it's okay for you to do it! More than once!" I spat and turned off the water to get out of the shower.