•Chapter 1•

A/N: pick your EP ^ (don't judge I tried) 😂

btw it's gonna be boring

Y/N's POV

*four months later*

"So in the studio today is Ser-Serendipity? Gosh I can never get that right. Anyways girls introduce yourselves." Elvis Duran chuckled and we chuckled along with him.

"Wassup New York it's Amber."

"Hey guys I'm Natalie."

"Ericaa Sanchez back in the city! Shoutout to Brooklynnn!"

"Hey Y/N here." I spoke into the microphone as I rubbed my sweaty palms against my jeans.

"So uh you gonna say your band name to correct me?" Elvis laughed and we jumped quickly to do it.

"Oh! Okay uh," Natalie paused as she looked at all of us and we said our name, "We're Serendipity."

"Good?" Erica asked with a giggle,

"I think so?" I mumbled with a low chuckle causing the crew to laugh.

"Perfect," He laughed and I leaned back into the chair, "So your single I- forget that your entire EP is basically a hit and it's been out for a couple months. When's the album?"

"Oh uh we have it already but we're still choosing out the songs so it should be out soon." I looked at my friends questioningly and they nodded in agreement.

"Yeah we got some dope songs though so it's gonna litttt." Erica chuckled causing us to smile along.

"Yeah no doubt about that you've been blowing up the charts going straight to number one on iTunes in like twenty countries. How'd you guys react when you found out about that?" Danielle Monaro cut in with a smile and I itched the back of my head casually.

"It was so crazy because we've been performing on these New York streets for a couple years. Like without being noticed and being signed then having everyone notice a couple months later. Yeah just crazy." Natalie spoke up chuckling a bit at the end and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah a big difference-"

"Very big difference." Erica nodded with me and the crew smiled.

"Well congrats on all of your success in a short amount of time." Elvis congratulated us with a smile,

"Thank you."

"Uh I hear you're going on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer?" Elvis asked leaning against the table and we chuckled once again.