•Chapter 65•

A/N: ASKDJKS so I guess the school that I randomly picked out for Rewind is the school in Spider-Man Homecoming 💀💀💀💀💀💀

Btw this chap is not important I'm just updating 🙃💓

_

"It's been two days please just speak with him, okay? I'm dying here." My mom sighed and I just shook my head while I flipped a pancake over.

"You don't have to be dying. You talk to him about anything else besides me, problem solved." I clenched my jaw and she put her hand on my shoulder.

"No, you be a damn woman and talk to him like an adult. I didn't raise you to ignore your problems." She frowned deeply at me and I sighed deeply.

"Ma, please, just stop. Why is it every time we speak you gotta flip this into a life lesson? I'm not trying to be rude but goddamn." I flipped the pancake onto her plate and wiped my hands off with a cloth.

"I'm sorry but I have some stuff to do, okay-"

"I'm gonna be highly disappointed in you if you don't speak with him before we all leave back home." She said sitting down at the island and I grabbed Lexa to take her for a walk.

"Then you'll be in the same boat as him." I sarcastically said and before she could say anything I hooked up the dog to her leash.

I pulled the strings on my hoodie so it slightly tightened around my face and walked out the gate. I started to jog down the street trying to clear my mind at the sudden pressure of everything going on.

Why now? Why did I have to talk now when he comes? He didn't even try to talk to me that much. One time out of four days? Yeah, I'm good, I don't need some fake ass wanna be role model in my life again. I'm good on my own and I have been, I made this family healthy and wealthy. In mid thought I saw a couple "secret" paps in the bushes snapping pictures while I ignored them.

I was becoming stressed over the littlest shit and I couldn't blow up because it would be taken the wrong way. I'd most likely destroy all of my relationships just a little bit if I spoke what was on my mind. My phone started to ring as I was bearing down the curvy hill and noticed it was Camila.

"Hello?" I breathed in deeply as I slowly came to a walk.

"Hey babe, where'd you go?" She asked me with a groggy voice and I smiled to myself knowing she had just woken up.

"I just went for a small run I guess, I might head to Kendall's, I think Cara is there." I said with a pant and she hummed.

"Kendall, huh?" She said in disproval and I chuckled shaking my head.

"It was just a drunken one night stand. She respects you on a personal level, you have nothing to worry about." I reassured her and she sighed again.

"Plus I think CaKe is becoming real so you definitely have nothing to worry about. I mean when that night happened she had a falling out with Cara so we both were fucked up. We don't even like each other." I told my girlfriend truthfully and she mumbled something to herself.

"Okay, okay, you're right. We're better than that." She sighed and I smiled to myself as she mostly spoke to herself.

"Baby, I love you." I softly said and I heard her make a noise before giggling.

"I love you too.." She giddily said and I smiled to myself, "So much, Y/NN."

"I'll be out for just a little but I'll bring you some food back, okay?"