•Chapter 45•

A/N: Your VMA outfit 👀

Y/N's POV

"And up next we'll have the girls of Serendipity and Fifth Harmony in the lounge area so you don't wanna miss it." Sway Calloway spoke with a smile while Shawn Mendes smiled at the camera along with Jack and Jack.

"Hey guys!" Shawn smiled up at us as he got up and we all gave him a short hug.

"Hey man how's it going?" I chuckled as I patted his back and he shrugged smiling around.

"Great actually! I think I'm gonna drop the third album in about a couple months. I got some great ideas for it." He smiled and we nodded at his happy attitude before he looked behind us and smiled even wider.

"Hey girls." He laughed lightly showing off his pearly whites and he hugged the girls of Fifth Harmony.

"Hey Shawn." Camila and Ally said in unison while Dinah and Normani went straight to Amber and Erica.

"Hey girly." Dinah softly touched my back and I smiled lightly.

"Hey D uh I'm gonna go sit down now." I smiled and she nodded while I went to sit down with Natalie and Ally.

Once I sat down I adjusted my outfit and looked up to see many people around but only a few pairs of eyes on me. I only found one pair intoxicating though. I cleared my throat as I looked at Camila and slightly frowned seeing how skinny she had gotten.

I stared at her intently but discreetly while the girls and her sat down in the "lounge". I turned my gaze to the rest of the girls and turned away seeing Lauren smiling slightly at the small crowd around us. I shook my head feeling annoyed at how close we were.

"We're on in ten seconds!" The camera guy said and Sway nodded slightly fixing his beanie.

I looked over at the girls again seeing their publicist whispering to them causing me to shake my head. Until I caught Camila's eyes on me and when she realized she was caught she immediately turned away. I slightly smiled to myself and looked at my shoes but Natalie told me to look up.

"And we're back with the wonderful ladies of Serendipity and Fifth Harmony!" Sway Calloway said patting his lap and we acted like we were excited while fans in the stands screamed for us.

"How y'all doing tonight?" He asked us and we nodded with our own mics.

"We're great thanks it's a big night tonight." I spoke up while in reality I just wanted to go back to the hotel and cry myself to sleep.

"Yeah same." Normani agreed with me with a breathy laugh and I smiled.

"You guys are nominated for best (pop or hip hop) video and video of the year. I remember last year you guys won the Artist to Watch award; the newcomers are definitely not new now huh?" He chuckled and we smiled at his humbleness.

"Yeah it's crazy to think about how far we've come in such little time just like these beautiful women over there. I just love all of the support that not only our fans give us but also mostly everyone we've come into contact with. It's really cool." Natalie said as she fiddled with the mic and her black dress with a small smile.

"Ah yeah I also remember when you five won your first moonman." He laughed lightly as he included the girls of Fifth Harmony in.

"Yeah we were so shocked and yea-"

"It felt so surreal I just couldn't believe we won a moonman." Camila gently cut Dinah off then made a funny face which literally made me laugh at how dorky she was.

"I mean obviously Serendipity you guys already dropped your album and are literally on a world tour but what about you girls? You back in the studio? Recording songs about kicking some ass once again?" He joked causing most of us to laugh lightly and Lauren spoke up.