• Chapter 151 •

A/N: I gave y'all half a year to soak it up and cry but we BACC cause I love this story :) the "epilogues" will be posted on Serendipity Imagines and idk if it'll stay on this book or not. I'm a comment whore and I don't wanna delete 2k+ comments of y'all geekin on me 💀💀💀 enjoy tho x

-

"Look at her little feet." I sighed as I pressed my hand against the window.

"I just wanna hold her." I mumbled tiredly while my mom rubbed my back.

"I know, trust me, you will when the time comes." My mom's sweet voice entered my ears to comfort me and I just let out a breath.

"What a day." I yawned as I watched my newborn daughter stretch out her hand.

"Mom, I wanna go in." I whined and she snorted while I felt her gaze lay on me.

"Give it a couple days, she needs to get used to being out here on her own first." My mom tried to relax me and I just pushed myself from the glass.

I let her bring me into her hold and I just breathed in her scent that put me in such a safe place. My mom was the safest place I could ever know. She kissed the top of my head and despite being a parent of now two I'd always feel like a kid in her arms.

"Let's go check on your wife you kinda went out at unfortunate time." She let out a little laugh and I sighed once again.

"It was a complete shit show last night, wasn't it?"

"I don't know, you tell me." She smirked as I looked down at my hand and I just rolled my eyes.

"That fuckin' dude was just in the way with no sense. I got mad."

"Was that really all that happened?" She nudged me and I just looked down as I shook my head.

"A lot is happening right now." I told her in a soft voice and she tilted her head.

"Come on, talk to me, I'm still your mama... even if you are one yourself."

"Erica." I gave her some sort of hint as I tried to think of where to start.

"You still love that girl?" She questioned and I just stopped our walk.

I just shrugged, "I'm just really confused."

I could already hear Amber's voice in my head, no you not, go fuck your wife dumbass.

"About?" She pressed as she sat us down in a set of chairs in the hall.

"She never cheated on me." I let out and I frowned to myself, "I don't know. I don't know how to feel about it."

"I love Camila with everything I have you know? But I feel robbed, I feel like I didn't finish something and there's a missing gap in my life. Just like with dad... we were all good. Then we just weren't." I looked at my lap with a shameful breath.

"And I have the audacity to be mad at Shawn and Camila." I shook my head as I felt the anger in my heart.

"I'm just so angry... all the time." I clenched my jaw and looked up at the ceiling, "I just don't know what to be angry at."

"You still seeing that doctor?" She gently asked and I knew she didn't wanna give me the wrong advice.

"I'm thinking about seeing my own but still go to couples therapy." I fiddled with the object helping my injured hand.

"Is that what you want?" She inquired and I just looked up at her.

"It's what I need." I corrected and she nodded with a small smile.