•Chapter 4•

*Three weeks later*

*Three weeks later*

It's been three weeks since I've last spoken to any of the girls of Fifth Harmony and I was slowly dying. I hated myself every second of the day for not asking one of them for their numbers. Like Camila. I mean shit!!! We had a cool nice beautiful moment and we left without switching numbers.

What a great conversation of me being easy to talk to right? Talking without communication! It was the last show we had with the boys and I was currently in the middle of being so bored out of my mind that I had a bucket of ice cold water in my hands.

I smirked to myself as I walked up behind Amber; she was the easiest person to get mad so quickly. Prepared to be Justin Bieber'd; get it? Cold water? Yea-no? Okay.

I quickly lifted the bucket and dumped it onto her causing her to scream loudly as she jumped away from me.

"Y/N! Why'd you do that?!" Amber hissed at me as she wiped the ice cold water from her body.

"You're a cold bitch." I laughed as I ran away which caused her to chase after me.

"You're a dick Y/L/N!" She yelled after me while I ran around the venue trying to get away from her.

"I do have one!" I giggled jumping over a piece of equipment and then running into my dressing room.

"Get out of there right now!" She yelled banging on the door as she turned the locked door knob.

"Eh I feel like taking a nap." I shrugged against the door giggling to myself.

"I promise you, you will not wake up from that nap!" She grumbled causing me to laugh loudly throwing my head back slightly.

"Okay Am sure thing but uh one more thing." I said and she huffed,

"What Y/L/N?!"

"I just passed a pile of towels so hopefully Rachel can help you out." I giggled mentioning our makeup artist.

"I hate you! You're gonna be dead before the show!" She yelled and I heard her stomp away causing me to laugh.

I turned around and sighed as I grabbed a water bottle and laid on the couch in the middle of the room. I sighed happily before quickly tweeting out to Amber causing her to reply to me in all cap, "I'M GONNA RUN YOU OVER!"

I laughed once again as my phone started to blow up from notifications and I secretly looked at Camila's Twitter.

@camilacabello97: :(

@camilacabello97: I miss these nightly talks even if we only had it once🎶

@camilacabello97: sooo I dropped my banana guys..and someone stepped on it the second it was dropped :(