•Chapter 135•

"I can't believe we're finally doing this! Planning has officially started and I'm not gonna stop until it's perfect!" Camila gasped and she quickly popped a pineapple into her mouth.

"Mhm fuck, everything's so good right now." She mumbled through her full mouth and I carefully stared at her.

I had just come back home from touring Europe and I had brought up the wedding again to get it going. She was much more on board than I thought and I was glad but I didn't want her to stress. When she stresses she... well she stress eats and then feels bad about it after.

"I gotta go for a jog later, you wanna come?" She asked and I smiled laughing on the inside when my thoughts were proven.

"Like I don't get it, I work my ass off and I still gained like three pounds." She sighed and pushed another piece of pineapple into her mouth.

"At least I'm binging on healthy foods- you know what sounds really good? Mangonada, honey please help me make it." She jumped from one subject to another which made me laugh at her.

It reminded me when she was preg-

"Uhm.." I cleared my throat and she pushed the bowl away before groaning.

"Okay, I'm done! I'm done. I have to fit in that wedding dress, Kim invited me out to look for some too." She informed me before purposely sticking her belly out.

I tilted my head to size her up and she walked over to me hoping I was correct about my theory. She leaned up to kiss my lips and I wrapped my arms around her. She hummed with a cute smile then I heard Adrianna walk into the kitchen.

"Ma." She raised her arms and Camila picked her up.

She then played us both and picked up a piece of pineapple with a smile.

"I love you." I giggled and she laughed with me not knowing why I was laughing.

"Hey, uhm since your birthday is coming uppp." I smirked wanting to test the waters and Camila smirked.

"Yes?" She let Adrianna back down and I wrapped her up in my arms.

"You gotta check that calendar cause I can't have you be giving me the crimson river instead of a good time." I lightly joked knowing it was a bit fuckgirlish and the moment her smirk dropped I had her.

"Uhhhh yeah, yeah true! Let me check that right now." She nervously laughed and I slammed my hand on the counter causing her to jump.

"Fucking Camila!" I hissed with a growing smile and she frowned at me.

"What?!" She hissed as she continued to go through her phone and I shook my head.

"Again? Really?"

"Okay! Stop! Just... uh one problem.." She cleared her throat and looked down at her phone, "I haven't had my period in three months."

"Oh my fucking God." I breathed out as I closed my eyes and she shrugged.

"How in the fuck do you forget you get a period? Like, what? If I bled out of my dick every month with horrendous cramps I would not forget that shit!" I whispered heatedly so Adrianna wouldn't come back waltzing in.

"I've been extremely busy lately! I still feel like we're back in November. It doesn't even feel like it's February, so leave me alone." She put her hand on her forehead with a stressed sigh.

My eyes trailed down her body and then examined her face as she looked a lot more stressed than she did a few moments ago. I then bit my lip and stepped to her with a growing smile. I pulled her into me and she quickly melted into my hold as I started to laugh to myself.