•Chapter 143•

"Uhmmm sure." Camila spoke on the phone as I laid on the couch cradling Adrianna to my chest.

"Mama?" She poked my chin and I hummed as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Swim?" She asked and I got up already going to give her what she wants.

"Nuh uh! No, it's too late, Y/N, I don't want her getting sick. We can't have that right now." Camila snapped her fingers and Adrianna started to whine.

"It's okay, why don't we go take a bath instead? Bubbles?" I suggested and she nodded as she clutched onto my neck.

"No, I don't know how to do it? What do I do?" Camila spoke on the phone and I looked down at my daughter.

"Let's leave mommy alone now, she has business to handle." I kissed her head and I caught Camila's rolling eyes.

"No, just go live and FaceTime me I'll figure it out." She spoke again as she sat at the dining table while I walked up the stairs into my room.

I let her strip away her clothes as I grabbed her little towel that was hanging with mine and Camila's. She ran into the bathroom with nothing on and she leaned against the tub. She excitedly looked down into it and hummed to a nonexistent song.

"Mhm hit them high notes babygirl." I whistled and she giggled as she hugged my leg.

I turned on the water in our bathroom and the warm water came rushing out. She excitedly bounced as she tried climbing in but I pressed her back, "Okay, wait, calm down now." I chuckled as I added a little more colder water since it was warm for my own hand.

Too warm for me, too hot for her, simple.

I poured a shit ton of bubble activator where the water was rushing from and she screamed happily.

"Shhh." I hushed through my giggles and leaned down till we were almost eye level.

She laughed as she squeezed in between the tub and my body and let me protect her with my body as she looked down at the water filling up.

"Put your hand in there." I ordered and she tried to reach but she was too small.

So I picked her up to help her and she shook her head as she flicked her hand.

"Hot." She lightly whined and I nodded as I turned the colder water up.

I swirled the water around to make it even and she nodded when I picked her up again.

"Okay! Come on! Get in." I happily clapped and she bounced cutely as she tried climbing in.

I then picked her up until she was over my head and acted as if she were crashing. She screamed in fear and I giggled as I softly put her body into the tub. She huffed breathlessly and I chuckled as I leaned on my knees to keep watch. She dove into the bubbles and came out with it all over her body.

"My lil bubble monster." I giggled and reached out to tickle her side.

"Bubbles!" She squeaked out and happily sighed as she tried to swim around.

"No peeing in the tub though, Nova." I firmly spoke and she shook her head as she played with the bubbles again.

"No, mama." She mumbled as she found something underneath the water.

She lifted it up with two hands and I could see it was a travel sized shampoo bottle that I never got rid of.

"I really needa do some spring cleaning, hm?" I itched the back of my neck and she sang babbles into the tiny green bottle.