•Chapter 137•

A/N: Since y'all wanna be annoying shadows I unpublished HA

_

"Yeah, we just wanna see how you guys handle it. We want you to be one hundred percent comfortable with this and us." Eliot Hastings the creator of our new show spoke.

"Uh yeah, make yourself at home, don't steal anything though I won't hesitate to kick your ass." I gave them a smile and Camila kept her arm around me.

"Do you mind if we set up some cameras around the house?" He asked and I looked at Camila as we shook our heads.

"Go ahead, I don't know how these things work."

"I do have a question though..." Camila trailed off and he looked at us as the crew set up around the house.

"Yes?"

"Is there a certain deadline? Cause I really don't think we wanna have a reality show for the rest of our lives. It's just some fun we wanna try out."

"Oh yeah, I'll respect the decision but it usually falls back onto the contract at the network. So, for right now we'll record an episode or the first episode you'll come down and see if you like it. If you two don't then we'll scrap the whole thing and the contract never happened."

"The contract only truly starts until all the promo gets out and the episodes air. You two okay with that?" He asked and I nodded along with my fiancée.

"Great, feel free to ask us anything while we're doing this." He gave us a smile and Camila looked at me with excitement in her eyes.

"I'm gonna go check on Adrianna." I nudged her with a small smile and we both quickly walked away.

It was odd to have like four different people in our house that we've never met before. But if it meant keeping our fans updated, happy, and it kept us from going on social media to see shit and hate; then so be it. When we reached Adrianna's room I could see her leg half way over the crib and we jumped to her.

"We really need to put something down so if she does make it out she'll have something to fall on." She picked her up and Adrianna let out one of her famous gasps and latched onto Camila's neck.

"G'morning mama." She breathed out and Camila smiled to herself.

"Hi baby." She kissed our daughter and I wrapped my own arms around them.

"Hiii baby." I joined in and Adrianna giggled as we caressed her gently.

"You want some food? You hungry?" I patted her back and she smiled at us as a part of her hair was slicked down while the other side was curly and upward.

"Bet you had a good sleep." I laughed to myself and Lexa bursted through the door to sit next to us.

"Eat?" She asked me and we all started to walk out of the room.