•Chapter 86•

"And Toronto! My dear friend." Camila groaned as her face planted into the white wave of bed sheets.

I set her suitcase down and leaned down smacking her ass watching it jiggle in her joggers. She grunted and slid her hands down to her ass to relieve the sting. I looked out the window to see the fans and once they saw my big ass head, they screamed. I ducked down and jumped on top of Camila as she smiled at the faint screams.

"I'm so drained already and we're not even close to being done with touring." Camila sighed deeply and I kissed her neck innocently.

I then thought of her being drained for the entire next couple years since she was going solo. When the contract is up she was gonna leave and put all her time on her own music instead. And I knew she wouldn't stop working until she wanted it to be perfect. So I slipped my phone out and checked the time before smiling.

I straddled the back of her thighs and slowly lifted her shirt up, rubbing my hands against her skin. She then hummed before wiggling her ass to get my attention, "Watcha doing, baby?" She mumbled and I caught that smirk.

"I'm trying to give you a massage and not be sexual for once. Jeez woman." I huffed and she giggled before closing her eyes again and she flipped her hair to the side.

"Then do your magic."

"We have like six hours before the show, you can relax and sleep for about two." I informed her as my hands softly grazed her back till I was pulling her shirt off.

"Okay." She whispered already falling asleep and I smiled at how easy she gave in.

I leaned over to grab my bag and took out my lotion before working my fingers into her back. She made a noise causing me to silently laugh as she let go. I unclipped her bra easily and rubbed her back as I kneaded at her tense shoulders. A few minutes passed and I heard her steady breathing against the pillow. Soft snores blew out and I continued to release her tenseness as I moved my hands lower. My thumbs pressing into the dip of her back before I rubbed her hips.

My hands kneaded the beginning of her ass and she mumbled in her sleep. When I paid more attention to the way her skin felt and how beautiful she was. I felt myself start to grow hard and I gulped when I heard her whimper. I shook my head and moved my hands to her arms which were spread out. When she whimpered again I felt myself twitch again against her ass cheek.

I bit my lip and suddenly stopped as I rolled off of her and snatched my phone. I held myself as I tapped onto Twitter, I could wait till tonight. I didn't want to ruin her sleep so I tried to focus on something else.

@AmernnJoansenn: @SuperY/N OKAY BITCH IM HERE!!! WHERES MY SHIP!

@AmernnJoansenn: I'm not gonna let the negative shit ruin mYY day. Erica can choke a different dick idc.

@AmernnJoansenn: Erica can choke on me... I'm sorry I can't disrespect my babies like that. She's amazing no matter what😖

@SERENTITTY: ASH IS COMING AKSDKSJ I CANT WAIT TO MEET HER

@freakycabello: tbh Y/N was so hot yesterday I can't blame C being all over her

@controversialstan: I wonder who Y/N was talking to outside cause she was pissed 💀💀 she's hot af when she's mad tho
<video link>

@Y/NNsKoala: CAmILAKS LITERALLY GRABBED HER DICK IN FRONT OF EVERYONE KAKSKSK *picture attachment*

    @DinahThighs: @Y/NNsKoala That live was literally EVERYTHING it lowkey showed how much they dgaf about the Erica drama. They're so cute, I cry😪