•Chapter 57•

A/N: Last chapters comments were kinda booty so enjoyyy 👀😏

Y/N's POV

"Oh shit babe." Camila husked into my ear as her hands tangled into my hair.

I thrusted myself smoothly into her hearing the sounds of her slick entrance. Her legs were loosely wrapped around my waist as I grunted lightly.

"So good Y/NN." She moaned as her lips attached to my neck as her hands moved down to my lower back.

She felt the dip of my back before lightly scratching at it as my thrusts became more sloppy and quick. I let out a breathy moan as she left a dark hickey against my pulse point. Our white bedsheets bundled up at the bottom of the bed by our feet due to the growing heat in the room.

"I'm so close Y/NN, faster baby." She groaned and I smoothly pushed myself deeper into her as the background music of the album played.

She moaned loudly as she pulled me closer to her as the song "Gorilla" played. She lightly pulled on my bottom lip with her teeth and I growled as I pumped my cock into her more roughly.

Her eyes squeezed shut as her head dug into the pillow and she let out a loud grunt which caused Lexa to yelp at us through the door. I kissed down her neck before sucking her pulse point which made her tremble around me.

"Keep- Yes! Right there Y/N." She groaned exotically and I caressed her thighs smoothly.

Her breathing picked up and she spread her legs as her hands grabbed my hair and my ass hopefully to be pushed deeper. I took her wrists and pinned them against the bed on either side of her head as I slid in and out of her soaking wet entrance.

"Fuck me good daddy."

I was slightly caught off guard at her growl but it only spurred me on which picked up my pace. She clenched around me as her hands interlocked with mine and squeezed. Her eyes shut as her body tensed up while she started to do her half sit up.

"Fuck!" She moaned and came all over my shaft before pushing me away from her.

I frowned but she pushed me down till my head rested on the foot of the bed and she breathed heavily against my chest. My member twitched against her stomach which caused her to crawl back down. I swallowed my saliva quickly as I watched her start to take the tip into her mouth.

"Shit." I hissed as she went to town on it while I felt my release coming faster than expected.

I moaned at the warmth of her mouth that was wrapped around my protruding shaft. I smiled to myself as I put my hands behind my head as I let her pull me closer to the edge. She moaned against me while I closed my eyes briefly. Her cheeks hollowed and she took me deeper into her mouth causing me to trail my hand down to her head. She held a smirk back before letting me push her further down guiding her carefully.

"Holy damn." I mumbled as my toes curled while I watched her start to deep throat me.

I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut as she massaged my balls as she leaned up and sucked the tip. I released into her ready mouth with a breathy moan and she swallowed quickly. I groaned to myself as she let me go and got up from the bed. I sighed happily as I felt a nap coming on and I heard Camila laugh from in the bathroom.

"Stay up this time Y/N, you can't have your sleep schedule fucked up." She said through her foamy mouth from the toothpaste.

"I'm fine, I'm just resting my eyes." I mumbled and I heard her start to walk back into the room.

I felt her straddle my stomach and I opened my eyes to see her nude body sitting innocently on my body. I chuckled lowly at the blue toothbrush sticking out of her foamy mouth before wrapping my arms around her as I sat up.