•Chapter 66•

A/N: I take it back, I'm gonna reveal why y'all hate your dad 💀💀💀

_

"Mom, where the hell am I going?" I frowned as she kept trying to direct me where to go.

"Just keep to the right!" She hissed at me as she fiddled with her new iPhone.

"Ma just tell me where I'm going then, it'll be so much easier." I huffed and she glared at me.

"Go to the damn diner by LAX." She hissed at me and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"LAX? Really? Nope." I wanted to immediately stop the car and she groaned.

"If you don't take your ass down there I will drag you behind this car myself!"

"It'd probably be less painful." I mumbled as I reluctantly drove down the roads.

"Just get this over with please, I'm don't like being the middle man-"

"Then don't be!" I chuckled in disbelief so she wouldn't smack me up.

"Whatever, if you go home without speaking to him that's on you. You're gonna live with it when he dies and you never got to say what you wanted to." She pursed her lips as she continued to stare at the road.

"I just think that if he really wanted to rekindle back up on some shit he'd do it on his own. He'd have the balls to actually speak to me instead of asking you to tell me shit." I sighed to myself as I reluctantly drove to where he was.

I gripped the steering wheel just trying to get over this shit, I didn't want my mom to be stressed over this. She had her own stuff to worry about and if it was because my pride then might as well just suck it up. I drove down the streets and focused more on the traffic since California drivers were literally stupid as hell. The fact they go fifty five miles per hour in a sixty-five to seventy-five area literally kills me.

"Why the fuck all of them on they phones?" My mom huffed as she herself looked down at hers.

"It's your reflection." I mumbled under my breath and all of a sudden I felt a hard slap against my arm.

"Ow! Fuck!" I hissed as that arm let go of the steering wheel.

"Stop talking shit at least I'm not the one drivin-"

"Cause you'd kill someone if you were driving, I'll handle this." I frowned at her as I rubbed my arm while I tried to focus on driving again.

"Stop being so damn rude to your mom." She frowned to herself and I internally scoffed to myself.

I slammed on my brakes for a quick second when some asshole in a black Acura cut me off last second.

"Why speed up? Speed up into a traffic jam, idiot." I shook my head as he also hit his breaks due to traffic.

"Like y'all have somewhere to be." I rolled my eyes as I rested my head back onto the seat.

This day was gonna drag on and I knew it was gonna be a shit show.

_

"Mhm, this looks amazing." My mom licked her lips ignoring the fact I was in an extremely uncomfortable place.

I was expecting my father to just pop up but he wasn't here, as usual. My mom went through the restaurants menu and I sat still in the booth with my arms crossed. I texted Camila to see if she was okay while I gave up and ordered for myself. I was starving and might as well get something instead of getting another burger from In n Out.