•Chapter 40•

A/N: Outfit for the Teen Choice Awards (TCA's) don't judge 😂^

Y/N's POV

"Girl get uppp you sad hoe." Amber poked me with a stick and I groaned as I dug my head into my pillow.

"I'm not sad." I mumbled tiredly then I saw Erica's and Natalie's head come into view with a "really bitch?" look.

"I'm not I'm just tired." I yawned and Amber glared down at me.

"Y'all already know I have no filter so I don't care. But if that little bitch isn't sad about you as she hangs all over her ex then you don't need to be. Come on let's go and get some chicken nuggets before the awards start." Amber said to me and I felt three bodies crowd in with me as they hugged me.

"Let's go! It's now or never!" Natalie kissed my cheek while Erica kissed the other.

"Who can say no to chicken nuggets?" I mumbled causing Amber to laugh with me and I got up with a yawn.

"Can we talk about how this shit is a world tour and we're not even out of our own world? Like we're still in the U.S." Erica sighed and I quickly slipped on a black baseball tee with some gray joggers.

" Erica sighed and I quickly slipped on a black baseball tee with some gray joggers

"The U.S. Is still part of the world Rica." Natalie said as she rolled up the arms of her white tee shirt.

"It shouldn't be seeing as Dick Trump became president." She mumbled and I giggled slipping my Adidas on.

"Speaking of dick I wonder how nobody has caught on that Y/N has one." Amber said as we all walked to the front of our bus causing us to chuckle.

"Because that stuff only happens in fanfiction and yeah Y/N was really good at hiding it until Erica blurted it out when she was high." Natalie said opening up the door letting the hot summer air seep in.

"Oh my god I so remember that." Amber laughed as Erica and I blushed deeply.

"She was sitting on your lap and she blurted out that you had a boner that was so fucking funny." Amber laughed as we walked down the steps of the matte black bus.

"Yeah, yeah let's go." I squinted my eyes as the sun glared down at us.

"Have you thought about you know coming out in a way?" Natalie asked innocently as we walked towards my car that was parked by the venue.

"That I have a dick? I guess yeah because I'm kinda getting tired of wearing certain shit that keeps it hidden." I chuckled and unlocked the doors before getting in.

"Aw I wonder how many of our fans would throw themselves at you now if they found out." Natalie slightly teased as she got in the passenger seat while Amber and Erica got in the back.

"Oh my gosh if they knew the size of that wall breaker-" We all stopped laughing once Erica said that and she stopped.

"Uhm.." Her confidence faltered before she frowned, "What?! It's true!"