•Chapter 59•

A/N: Guys I have 10 drafts (chapters) of REWIND ajsjsk (tbh I don't even think it's good 😩😭) I'm kinda disappointed in what I wrote :(

Tbh I want ONE person to read it before I publish it so any volunteers? I can just copy and paste it to you? Through the DMs 👀

Anyways I hope you enjoy x

_

"BABE!" Camila screamed and I groaned loudly as I finished dropping the box onto the floor.

"Yeah?!" I yelled out as I quickly followed her into the kitchen.

"Help me put the glasses up-"

"Babe can't we just do this tomorrow? I'm tired." I pouted and she looked at me before grabbing my cheeks.

"You tired? My baby's tired?" She asked and pecked my lips.

"Come on babe please we still need to put up our bed set." I mumbled tiredly and she wrapped her arms around me.

"The movers said they'll deliver them tomorrow morning."

"Are you kidding me?" I deadpanned and she giggled before kissing my lips again.

"Don't worry we still have our mattress come on let's go take a nap." She smiled softly and I lazily wrapped my arms around her waist.

She led me to our new bedroom and plopped onto the mattress that was on the bare floor. I groaned in relief as I laid against her body, my head resting against her chest. I yawned tiredly and she kissed my head softly while she pulled the thin blanket over us.

"You ready for the album drop tomorrow?" She asked and I shrugged tiredly.

"Sorta I mean we're not gonna tour so I guess I'm ready." I mumbled and she ran her hands through my hair.

"You have to go to interviews-"

"Different I'll only be busy for a couple days that's it- not a year. I'll be back sooner than you know it." I smiled to myself as my eyes stayed closed and she hummed as she softly held my cheeks.

I followed her silent orders and I leaned up kissing her lips ever so softly while she smiled against my lips. And the fact this small, soft kiss made me feel like my heart was experiencing its own Fourth of July made me think more about her.

A burst of giddiness filled my being and I playfully groaned against her lips as I smiled widely. I pulled her more up onto the bed as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She giggled and I softly and innocently pecked up her jawline till she was a giggling mess.

I kissed all over her face until she was out right laughing causing my heart to soar. I leaned back smiling at her and caught her breath giggling lightly and I pecked her nose. I grabbed her wrists and I playfully pinned them on either side of her head.

"No, please." Camila giggled while I took a dramatic breath holding it as my cheeks filled up with air.

"Hm?" I hummed as I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Y/NN-" She cut herself off before laughing loudly when I blew a raspberry into her neck.

"Bitch I thought you were tired!" She screamed and I ended up laughing deeply against her skin.

She giggled as she held my head against her neck while I laughed with my girlfriend.

I leaned up again and she smiled lovingly at me while I breathed out a silent chuckle. I looked into her eyes while my right hand let go of her left wrist and caressed her cheek.