•Chapter 61•

A/N: A few months ago (July) my moms psycho ex bitch hacked my iphone and locked me out of it. "Activation Lock" The phone is practically useless rn. Uhm this chap was supposed to have memes and I now have 0 when I deadass had 796 memes.

But I have a new phone now and hopefully the chapter is better than when it started. I'm sorry for the wait x

P.S. I recommend scanning through the last two to three chaps cause I don't even remember what happened 😂😂😂

-Maddie

-

"Aye quit your shit right now." I slapped my sister's arm as she went to pinch Erica's nose while she slept.

"What? She used to do that to me all the time when I was a kid-"

"You still are a kid." I cut her off and she rolled her eyes while I heard my mom laugh with Erica's mom.

"Nah, don't be that way, mom does that shit all the time." She crossed her arms and I squinted my eyes at her.

"Cause you are a kid, kid." I laughed and Y/S/N stared at me seriously.

"You're like really not funny, dumbass." She stated causing me to laugh louder causing Erica to open one of her eyes.

"Shut the hell up, Y/N." She grumbled causing me to hold my nose as I tried to contain my giggles.

"I'm sorry." I laughed lowly and she cuddled into my arm while my sister stared at us from the other side of me.

"And you two are still close, hm?" My sister's voice asked me and my laughter faded while I glared at her.

"Yeah, she's still my best friend?" I frowned in confusion and she smirked to herself.

"And how does Ms. Perfect Cabello feel about that?"

"Y/S/N shut up, we've been together for basically two years, alright? She doesn't care plus she knows how Erica is. I mean damn Erica would even cuddle Camila and possibly try other things so don't start shit."

"Well damn hoe, relax." She put up her hands in surrender and I rolled my eyes.

"Stay away from Amber, Y/S/NN." I glared at her and she chuckled before rolling her eyes.

"Los Angeles gonna treat me right- Thank you." I heard my mom say as she sipped her drink causing me to close my eyes.

"You may have to drag her out when the plane lands. You know when she knocks out she fucking knocks out." Y/S/N said and I sighed before shrugging.

"Let her live and have one Martini damn." I rolled my eyes and she raised her eyebrows.

"I can't wait to hear what you have to say when she has four more." She pursed her lips and plugged her ears with her headphones.

"Hoe." I mumbled and she pinched my leg.

"My music isn't playing yet dumbass."

_

"Damn bitch this house is huge." Y/S/N mumbled and I felt a cheeky smirk grow on my face.

"Oh I know." I chuckled and I walked around already knowing Camila was home.

"Babe!" I yelled out and I heard my mom push my sister aside to try and see where my girlfriend was.

I heard footsteps run along with the clumsy pitter patter of paws running with her. She turned the corner quickly with a giggle in some jean shorts, a regular white tee shirt and a messy bun. I smiled and raised my arms for a welcome home hug but she walked past me and hugged my mom.