•Chapter 39•

Okay ik it's a Camila/You but that gif is so fucking funny 😂😂😂aksns

_

Y/N's POV

"For awhile we pretended that we never had to end it but we knew we'd have to say goodbye. You were crying at the airport when they finally closed the plane door I could barely hold it all inside." I sang to myself as I played my guitar trying to figure out a decent tune and I bit my cheek.

"Y/L/N, Martha's here you gotta try on your TCA outfit." Rob interrupted once he abruptly walked in the bus.

"I'll be there in a minute." I gave him a weak smile and he nodded fixing his tie.

I itched my head looking down at the paper I didn't have anything else besides the first verse. I sighed taking it with me because it was already in my head but I didn't know how to put it in words and I didn't want to forget it. I walked out of the bus just to see a crowd of fans out by the fence.

They yelled out my name and I smiled lightly waving towards them as I walked towards them. The girls screamed to themselves as I put my guitar behind my back. I slightly leaned against the metal fence as I looked at the cameras that were obviously videoing me.

"Oh my gosh Y/N.

"Hey." I smiled at the girl causing her to giggle.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked and I chuckled looking around slightly.

"I'm obviously talking to you guys." I stated the obvious causing them to laugh slightly.

"No but I gotta head to dress rehearsal for the Teen Choice Awards." I said and they gasped probably forgetting it was in three days.

"Oh yeah! You guys are performing right?! I'm so excited." Haley a well known fan of ours spoke and I smiled.

"Same it's gonna be busy for the rest of the year." I said squinting my eyes as the sun glared down on us which caused some of the girls to whisper "oh my god."

"What's that? Are you writing a new song?" A nosy girl asked and I shrugged with a small smile.

"Yeah always am."

"Can you play it?" Haley asked and I rubbed my neck before shaking my head shyly.

"No not on camera." I chuckled shyly as the girls cooed at me which only made my cheeks heat up even more.

"Aw why? Is it sad?"

"Is it sexual?"

"Ooh I need a sex song from you guys." Their comments caused me to laugh and shake my head.

"We'll see but yeah it's kinda sad but it has a good vibe I guess." I smiled cutely at the fans/friends and they pouted.

"You're okay right?" Haley asked and I licked my lips while I instantly hesitated.