•Chapter 46•

A/N: Let's pretend it's all happy rainbows rn even tho management can suck my big fat imaginary dick.. One word to describe America- "Corrupted." Btw I still luh Camila and I've been ranting to my mom for almost thirteen hours off and on. SHE LITERALLY FELL ASLEEP ON ME 😭😭

Y/N's POV

"Dude where the fuck is she?" I asked myself as I itched my head walking around the club once again.

"Dumbass!" I heard a yell and I then felt an arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Yes Erica?" I asked as she smiles cutely against my shoulder.

"Can we like you know one last time?" She asked while she blinked innocently at me and I laughed lightly.

"Uhhh.." I frowned slightly while I weighed my options, "No, no I can't Er."

"What? Why?" She pouted and I looked up looking around before looking back down at her.

"Because I'm trying to find Camila." I hinted and she frowned for a long second before patting my back.

"Well congrats girl uhm I'm gonna like do something else I guess." She shrugged and I nodded before taking the alcoholic beverage from her hand.

"Be careful Er." I said and she nodded looking up at me with one last smile before walking away.

I saw Amber, Dinah, and Normani laughing in a corner booth while Erica started talking to Halsey and Troye Sivan. Natalie was with Ally and Kylie Jenner and that's when I noticed Lauren drinking with her friend Marian Hill and Lucy Vives. I frowned knowing Camila wasn't in the building so I took a beer and walked to the back door that led upstairs.

And while I was walking up to the rooftop it clicked and I quickly raced up the steps convincing myself that Camila was up there. Quickly heading towards the exit I accidentally bursted through the metal door while I tripped on a step.

"Ow shit!" I hissed feeling a small pinch from the door and I quickly played off the trip once I heard a small giggle.

I cleared my throat and looked up and immediately looking into soft red, brown eyes. I wiped my jacket down and made my way towards my ex slowly and awkwardly. She sniffled with a small smile before looking away and I sat beside her looking intently at her face.

"Hi." She whispered as if she was scared and I felt overly nervous.

"H-Hi." I said back and she glanced my way while I held onto the beer bottle tightly.

It was silent after that and I racked my brain to find something to say and I bit my lip.

"A-Are you cold?" I asked as I started to take my jacket off and she shrugged before shaking her head.

"I'm fine thank you." She mumbled as she nervously fiddled with her fingers and I desperately wanted to hold them.

"Are you okay?" I whispered knowing it had two meanings and I watched her eyebrows twitch slightly as she kept herself from frowning.

"I don't know." She admitted and I gulped while I discreetly scooted closer to her.

"Do you want a sip?" I asked softly and she frowned shaking her head before sniffling.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"You're not supposed to mix alcohol with certain medication." She shrugged and I looked at her more worried.

"What? W-Why do you need medicine? What happened? Are you okay-"

"I'm fine Y/NN just w-why are you up here?" She asked finally turning to me with tearful eyes and I felt my heart break.