•Chapter 67•

A/N: I swear this book is dying 👀 1K comments to like 30 💀💀💀💀😂 but thank y'all for reading😭❤️ enjoy, hopefully x

_

I sighed in distress while I sat on my couch in the empty house as I tried to forget anything about this day. Maybe it didn't seem like much but it really put me through a fucking tornado of emotions. I felt really drained from remembering the past memories and actually speaking about it. It was already about five thirty and I knew I had to talk about it again. I was just waiting for Camila to come back home from the studio.

So I sat there staring at the blank tv before I started to feel myself get sleepy. I closed my eyes as my thoughts ran a million miles per hour. If the break was gonna be this messy I didn't want one, I'd rather work and try and focus something else. But I couldn't do that to the girls, they deserved a small break from everything. I didn't want them stressed.

When I eventually fell asleep literally without knowing I heard the door slam. I opened my eyes I tried to look for the time or my phone but I felt a weight pushed on me. I gasped when Camila jumped on me and grabbed my cheeks softly. I smiled warmly as I immediately felt better with her presence and she smiled down at me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and innocently buried my head into her chest. She kissed the top of my head as she ran her hands down my neck. I breathed in her scent letting myself fall into an ease with my feelings. She was the one. God, she didn't do anything and I felt better with my day.

"You okay?" She whispered and I just shook my head.

"Nah." I cleared my throat and leaned back closing my eyes.

Her warm slender fingers rubbed up my neck to my ears before tugging on them gently. It was oddly calming and I couldn't help but smile up at her. She slightly frowned in confusion before chuckling at me. I softly gripped her hips feeling the warmth of her body and sighing.

"You wanna get married?" I randomly spoke to make the air much lighter and she giggled.

"Yeah." She smiled cutely and ran her hands down my neck again, "When?"

"Now." I cracked a smile before letting out a small giggle.

"Hm, already planning on killing an entire fandom, I see?" She giggled and cradled my neck while her fingertips caressed my jawline.

"Maybe." I shrugged and she leaned down kissing my lips ever so softly.

"Tell me what happened baby." She whispered and I wrapped my arms around her waist again and rested my head against her chest.

Then I let it out, we needed to be more honest with each other. We couldn't just keep stuff in to try and save the other from some sort of burden. So after about thirty minutes of speaking over something I hated talking about, she kissed my lips. She kissed up to my ear and tugged on it before I felt her breathe out a smile against the shell of my ear.

"Why haven't you ever told me this before?" She asked me lowly and I breathed in deeply.

"I dunno, it was tough enough as it is to talk about to Erica. I mean Nat and Amber don't even know about it." I shrugged not truly thinking about why I haven't told my own girlfriend.

"I mean I never talk about my dad you know? Ever. We never brought it up and I knew I could live with that." I tried to explain, "I'm sorry." I genuinely spoke as I looked into her eyes and she smiled lightly.