•Chapter 104•

A/N: maybe one day I'll get the times right in a story 💀

_

*A month later, June 15th*

"I can't believe I'm going on tour with Bruno, babe. Like holy fucking shit. Bruno Mars!" Camila animatedly spoke to me as we walked down the Jimmy Kimmel halls hand in hand.

"I know, I'm so proud of you." I smiled at her and she suddenly got timid.

"Thanks babe." She blushed and I chuckled kissing her cheek.

As we rounded the corner I immediately saw Erica shifting on her feet while talking to Amber.

"I mean.. do you think I should? It would be kinda fucked up wouldn't it?" She mumbled as she crossed her arms warily and Amber sighed.

"I don't know, maybe? I'd be kinda upset if you didn't tell me- Just be honest to them. Natalie is always happy and wants your happiness and Y/N only wants honesty. I think it'll be okay." Amber grabbed Erica's leather jacket covered arm and hugged her.

"What will be okay?" I questioned causing them to quickly snap their heads towards me.

"Uhm nothing-" Erica was cut off when Amber nudged her stomach harshly.

"Ow."

"Honesty, hoe." Amber grumbled and Erica gulped.

"C-Can I tell you guys later?" Erica gave me a short response and I felt Camila softly squeeze my hand.

"Uh sure." I shrugged raising my eyebrows before curiously gazing into her eyes.

"You good?" I asked and she nodded biting her lip.

"Yeah." She breathed out a small smile and glanced towards Camila.

"You should be there too." She nodded her head to Camila and my girlfriend looked around at us.

"Is something wrong?" Camila's caring self suddenly asked letting my hand go to walk up to her.

"No, I'm fine Mila. Thanks." She smiled clearing her throat and looked over her shoulder.

"Okay.." Camila frowned slightly confused and Erica uncrossed her arms and patted Camila's.

"I'm gonna go find Nat, she's probably on the phone with Daniel." She chuckled and I nodded as she gave me a brief once over.

Then she left causing us, Camila and I to look right at Amber who looked around like nothing happened. Camila and I then crossed our arms while I cleared my throat getting her attention.

"Uh yo." Amber smiled throwing up a peace sign before putting her hands on her hips.

"What's going on?" I asked and she shook her head with a shrug.

"Nothing."

"Honesty, hoe." I mimicked her and she rolled her eyes.

"She'll tell you when we're all together and don't have a show in an hour. Have faith." She scuffed dramatically and I gave her a look.

"And no it's not like last time, you heard it from her before me right? Choke." Amber read my mind and walked off in her wedges.

I sighed deeply and rubbed my face tiredly, "Please don't be nothing bad." I whispered and I heard Camila start to laugh a bit.

"Don't think too much about it, it'll be okay." She tried to use my words against me and I chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah Bello." I rolled my eyes and she giggled kissing my cheek.