•Chapter 6•

A/N: Pick your album 👀 plus if y'all don't like the outfits you can just either imagine yourself differently or message me.

Y/N's POV

*Three weeks later*

*Three weeks later*

"Welcomeee girls of Serendipity to the Y100 station!" JoJo said as he hit the table lightly.

"Thanks for having us." We giggled as we got comfortable in our chairs.

"So.." He trailed off with a smile,

"Your album is finally out!" JoJo Wright exclaimed excitedly and we all chuckled.

"Yeah crazy huh?" Natalie smiled and I leaned back into the chair with a comfortable smile.

"Just the craziest." He smirked causing us to laugh lightly at the obvious pun.

"Oh we're crazy! It's out. What inspired the title?" He chuckled as he looked towards us.

"Uhh well we were just looking for a title and uh-" I was cut off by Amber,

"We took a break from it because they were all being too loud. So I ordered a pizza and then they started arguing again because they couldn't even choose a topping." Amber rolled her eyes and we giggled at the story, "So as they argued the pizza guy on the phone was like extremely quiet and I was like, "Oh we're crazy, sorry about that." And like-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Erica cut in as we all laughed knowing what we did afterwards.

"Yeah- like literally everything got quiet and I turned my head just to see them all looking at me like I just won the lottery." Amber laughed along with us and I lightly clapped my hands.

"We also ended up with a large cheese pizza so it was a good day." Amber let out a laugh and we smiled widely as JoJo laughed.

"So random." He laughed with us,

"Thank you Araon from Pizza Hut." I chuckled into the mic and they all agreed with me.

"Okay I have your album here actually because it's just so amazing. I'm absolutely in love with it." He spoke and we smiled but I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket about six times.

"We love it too." We chuckled lowly and I bit my lip taking my phone out discreetly.

Cami❤️: YOURE IN MIAMI??! Y/N!

Cami❤️: I hear youuuu😍

Cami❤️: me and Sofi are lowkey freaking out

Cami❤️: LOL that story!

Cami❤️: Jake from State Farm, Alex from Target now Araon from Pizza Hut