•Chapter 36•

A/N:: GONNA BE A BIT LONGER THAN USUAL 👀 key words (a bit)

Y/N's POV

*One week later*

"Camila! What do you want me to do?" I huffed frustrated with the way she's been nagging mostly about me not telling her I was leaving.

It's been a week and she makes slick comments about it and I didn't know what to do anymore. It wasn't like I didn't say anything at all and left I mean shit I even asked if she wanted to come with us for a leg of the tour. But noooo I should've just told her- just like what she's saying now.

"You should've told me Y/N." She crossed her arms staring me down as I packed for the tour.

"Okay I get that Cami I do and I'm so sorry I didn't tell you but I can't change that now. If I could take it back I would I would tell you the exact day I found out. But I didn't! I can't change it! Sorry." I said making sure I wasn't yelling at her because yelling wasn't going to do any good besides make my throat hurt and I couldn't have that.

"Unbelievable." She huffed sitting down on my bed while I packed my clothes.

The way you're acting is unbelievable.

I sighed heavily before standing up straight then sitting in my office chair looking at her.

"What's really going on Camila?" I asked and she frowned at me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Why are you mad at me really?" I asked her and she looked at me with a frown.

"I just wished you would've told me!"

"Yep I know that already but it's been a week and you're still mad at me for something I can't change. Baby I don't know what you want." I sighed in distress and she looked at me obviously still irritated.

"I'm trying to fix it okay? This is the one wrong thing I've done in this relationship and it's like the end of the world for you. I'm sorry I'm not perfect Camila I made a mistake but it's the only mistake I've made so please give me a break." I pleaded and she stood up sighing with me and I looked down at my feet.

"I just don't wanna lose you." She mumbled and I sighed looking up at her.

"You're keeping me around by arguing with me? It doesn't make sense babe." I said taking her hands in mine and pulling her into me.

"It's not healthy if a relationship never fights something's wrong with it then." She said and I looked into beautiful brown eyes.

"It's even more unhealthy when all we do is fight and I don't like arguing with you baby. I rather treat you like the princess you are and not worry or argue about anything." I said tucking a hair behind her ear and she leaned in kissing my lips.

"I don't want expensive things I just wanna be with you Y/NN. That's all I've ever wanted. To be yours and only yours. I don't care about your money." She whispered and I kissed her forehead then the tip of her nose.

"Then I'll spend whatever I wanna spend okay? It's not about my money either-I-I ugh." I stammered over my words before taking a deep breath.

"Cami?"

"Yes?"

"What do you want me to do?" I asked clearly then looking into her eyes and she paused as her index finger lovingly traced my features.

"I don't want you to go." She whispered tears springing to her eyes and I frowned a bit.

"Why?"