•Chapter 13•

Y/N's POV

The band and I were currently at the iHeartradio music festival in Las Vegas, Nevada and I looked down at my outfit before smiling lightly.

"Alright you don't have to answer anything if it has to do with Camila alright? I know you both were slowly making progress with the public eye." Rob informed me and I nodded feeling butterflies from hearing her name.

"It's funny how they thought it was either you or Lauren kissing Camila." Natalie laughed and I didn't think it was funny and I looked at her seriously.

"S-Sorry not funny." She cleared her throat and Erica snorted shaking her own head.

"Crazy fucking shippers." Erica said and I squinted my eyes at her.

"You're a Camren shipper stupid ass." I crossed my arms and she shrugged with a laugh.

"I know and I'm crazy so thank you very much it's a compliment. It takes skill to be crazy." She pointed out and Amber nodded with raised eyebrows.

"True them bitches are like in depth spy's and shit." Amber said before laughing deeply with Erica and Natalie shook her head.

"You guys are stupid; Y/N you're fine, Camila likes you." Natalie said while Rob nodded with her and patted my knee.

"There's only one you Y/NN my bad." Amber smiled lightly and I rolled my eyes slightly as I felt my heartbeat speed up.

"And there's only one Lauren Jauregui." I sighed and got out of the SUV and fake smiled as I was immediately being shot with pictures and screaming fans.

"We didn't mean anything by it Y/NN you're amazing trust me." Erica mumbled and patted my back softly.

"Get to the red carpet and interviews you know the usual. Your performance is in the middle of the show so you don't worry about being late." I nodded before I took out my phone from my back pocket when I felt a buzz.

Baby❤️: Hey baby are you at the venue already?

Y/NN❤️: Yeah we just got here we're in the front, where are you?

Baby❤️: We're literally around the corner there's so many people lol

Y/NN❤️: Want me to wait for you?

Baby❤️: No it's okay go on ahead we'll catch up lol ❤️

Y/NN❤️: Alright I'll ttyl babygirl 😘

Baby❤️:

I laughed to myself and put my phone up then I got pushed to the beginning of the red carpet after signing a few things for the fans

I laughed to myself and put my phone up then I got pushed to the beginning of the red carpet after signing a few things for the fans. I posed slightly with my girls and smiled at one certain flashing camera. It was all routine but it still seemed pretty cool that we were famous enough for all of these people to want us in their shit.