•Chapter 43•

A/N: Y'all probably don't even read the music but there may be a lot of songs in this chap 😂 or a couple idk

Y/N's POV

I sat in the bus outside of the hotel while I cried to myself shaking my head I didn't know what to do even though I knew it was bound to happen. How do you not mean to fuck someone? Or let someone fuck you? I groaned throwing the flowers I bought for her as an apology.

Fucking flowers were useless and expensive as shit and I didn't know what to do. I blasted my songs as I started thinking too much still feeling angry as shit. I sniffled strumming my guitar but I couldn't make up any lyrics.

"Cause you're a bitch, bitch, bitch-" I stopped singing before groaning to myself while angry and sad tears fell from my cheeks.

I sniffled and started on the song I've been writing along with a few others,

"Don't go to war for me I'm not the one that you want me to be. Don't call me up at 2 a.m. tonight. It feels so damn good and I wish you would, just don't."

"Are we just gonna stay like this forever, floating. I'm serious, my heart is furious. Cause I'm so confused when we're together feels like I'm choking, these emotions. I know I'm gonna let you down so don't hold your breath now, yeah."

"Bittersweet in your mouth
Can you stomach the doubt? I wish I could say what I'm feeling I'm scared to let these words out."

"Don't go to war for me I'm not the one that you want me to be. Don't call me up at 2 a.m. tonight. It feels so damn good and I wish you would. And don't cry no more for me, don't waste your time convincing me that maybe someday we'll get it right. Cause we never could, I wish that we would but we won't, so just don't, we won't, so just don't. But we won't, so just don't,
Don't."

"I can't trust you Baby, cause I don't want to. This isn't fun anymore never hurt like this before broken dishes on the floor. Hearts exploding. Tell me why I'm still holding...Onto the love that we've been breaking. Damn, I thought we'd make it No other way to say it. Don't, don't, don't."

"Don't go to war for me I'm not the one that you want me to be. Don't call me up at 2 a.m. tonight. It feels so damn good and I wish you would. And don't cry no more for me, don't waste your time convincing me that maybe someday we'll get it right. Cause we never could, I wish that we would.."

"We burn faster than a cigarette in my mouth, I know it hurts, but baby, we can't stop now baby, we can't stop now."

"Don't go to war for me I'm not the one that you want me to be. Don't call me up at 2 a.m. tonight. It feels so damn good and I wish you would. And don't cry no more for me, don't waste your time convincing me that maybe someday we'll get it right. Cause we never could, I wish that we would."

"But we won't, so just don't. We won't, so just don't. But we won't, so just don't. Don't..Don't..Don't."

-We Won't: Jaymes Young

"Sad shit you okay?" I heard Erica's voice and I looked up at her with red eyes and a runny nose.

"Oh I'm so perfect Er I mean can't you tell?" I said with sarcasm filled and she frowned before yawning to herself.

"Well geez what crawled up your ass?" She asked opening the fridge and I scoffed shaking my head.

"If you know why are you asking me? Stop being a dick-"

"Know what? I literally just woke up with Natalie and she went with Amber somewhere. I was bored so I came down here and to my surprise you're here so what's up? Did you guys fight again-"