•Chapter 96•

A/N: This is random af but I'm so extra on text but in person I'm so ugly shy and proper it makes me wanna kms cause in my head ILL HAVE AN ENTIRE DIFFERENT CONVO/WORD CHOICE. But anyways enjoy, I guess x

_

"Yikes." I mumbled as I walked around the outside venue in Paris.

I went through Instagram as I wandered around looking for my girlfriend. Then I turned the corner and saw her messing with my guitar. I smiled to myself as she tried plucking the string but it came out weird.

"Ew." Camila huffed and went to set it back down frustratedly.

"Hey, hey." I mumbled picking it back up and sat down on a piece of equipment.

"Come here." I giggled as I pulled her closer to me but she just crossed her arms.

"Take it-"

"No, it's dumb." She mumbled and I laughed to myself as I smiled up at her.

"Baby.." I looked at her and she rolled her eyes as her lips quirked up.

"I'll show you the G chord." I mumbled and pulled at her skirt lightly.

"Fine." She mumbled and I smiled when she slipped the guitar on.

"Okay, babe, it might feel weird at first but put your finger here then that one right there and yeah." I directed her three fingers on the different string.

"Make sure you're pressing down though babe." I chuckled when I backed away from her and she strummed the guitar.

She looked at me with a cute bright smile and I wiggled my eyebrows as she strummed again. She bit her lip happily while she tried to move her fingers down the neck slowly. Until her fingers pressed down too hard and it sounded off causing her to sigh.

"It's okay, don't get too discouraged it'll happen." I giggled as I pulled her by her waist and kissed her hand.

"Okay, E minor is the easiest chord so put your two fingers right there." I directed and she hummed nodding as she strummed again.

"Try and switch to these to this-"

"Oh fuck." Camila huffed when she messed up and I rubbed her bare thigh carefully.

"You're doing fine, gorgeous, relax." I said with a small smile and positioned her fingers till she was on the C chord.

"Strum again." I guided her and she reluctantly did it.

"Try and switch them to the E minor chord babe." I focused on her fingers and she kept strumming slowly.

"Awww look at the little love birds." Dinah cooed and I looked up at her the exact moment Camila perfectly switched the chords.

I snapped my head back at her causing her to smile down at me as my smile widened immediately. It was something small but if she was excited about it then so was I. But when she tried to do it more quickly she flopped and Dinah snorted.

"Camiii, it's okay." I kept trying to comfort her and Dinah snapped her surroundings as usual.

I tugged on her skirt that I was very into and was incredibly happy that she wore then smiled up at her, "Just think in a year, you'll know guitar. It's just the beginning." I held her hips as she sighed again.

"You can teach me more, right?" She asked through a cute mumble and I wet my lips.

"Baby, I'll teach you anything you want me to." I stated strongly and she rested her hand on my cheek.