•Chapter 107•

A/N: Hopefully it stays up but Wattpad really needs to get their fuckin shit together cause I legit died inside. Ohhh and I've been working on a new Camila/You story as well called Coffee Shop (girlxgirl) it's from a one shot in the imagine book so yeah I'll post that soon (or not, idk)

 Ohhh and I've been working on a new Camila/You story as well called Coffee Shop (girlxgirl) it's from a one shot in the imagine book so yeah I'll post that soon (or not, idk)

This shit horrible don't judge you WHORES 😭sksj - enjoyyy
_

"Y/N! Happy birthday!" A group of fans yelled outside the venue in Seattle.

"Hey guys." I smiled softly still waking up from my sleep.

I looked around the back of the venue and leaned against the fence as I yawned.

"I'm tired as hell." I groaned and slowly blinked while some of the sun peeked out the gray clouds.

"Y'all are some troopers." I laughed to myself, "I wouldn't be standing in the rain for anyone." I shook my head as I smiled at them.

"Natalie's vlog was so cute, I'm literally in love with the new tour ideas and everything."

"Thanks love." I breathed in the fresh air and leaned against the fence playfully.

"Ughh I just want a bed right now." I sighed and some girl shoved a teddy bear through the fence.

"It has candy inside." The girl gushed and I tiredly smirked.

"Ooh I love you." I sighed opening up the teddy bear to see chocolate.

"Mariano, our trainer is back so like there's no sweets on our bus at all. Thank you baby." I groaned out as I stuffed my mouth with one causing the girls to laugh.

"Why need a trainer? Don't you already work out?"

"Eh, I do, but the girls haven't at all this break so the team didn't wanna leave me out to make them feel bad.. which is a bunch of bullshit." I sighed and they laughed as I signed a couple things they had.

"You guys seen any clips of the concert?" I asked them while I signed a girls hat.

"Oh yeah, I have- I can't wait till the doors open. I love you guys so much."

"We love you too.. I love you too. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be here. And I'd probably have like three babies already so thank you." I smiled over dramatically and they laughed as I glanced at one of their phones.

"When's Camila's album coming out?" One of them asked and I chuckled knowing I've been asked this a million times.

"Soon."

"Y'all say that shit all the time, oh my god." Another spoke and I threw my head back and laughed.

"Nah, I'm being serious. I'm not talking about like eight months or shit. It's closer than you think." I shrugged and they nodded listening carefully.