•Chapter 116•

A/N: Y'alls comments starting to get dry af :/ this what happens when you go M.I.A. for two months ksksksk

_

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, okay-"

"Stop! You can do this! You will do this!" Natalie slapped me upside the head and grabbed my shoulders.

"You have loved this girl before you were even known! You will fucking go up to that rooftop with her after her last show! Your cheesy ass will get on that knee and you will propose to the love of your life. Okay?!" She yelled and I nodded as she hyped me up.

"But tomorrow because that's the real plan she won't be here tonight." Nat breathed in and patted my shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah definitely." I nodded as I sat down with beer in my hand.

"You're gonna be the best daddy ever." She winked and I giggled as I looked down at my shoes.

"I'm really starting a life.. I'm twenty one years old and I'm gonna have a kid. With Camila Cabello. Like thee Camila. If anyone would've said that to me back in 2013, I would literally be convinced that you're on some sort of crack. Bitch, you on some speed." I started to laugh as I sipped on my bottle while Natalie sat on top of her counter.

"It's good though, I think you two were ready enough. I will not be opening up this baby maker till I'm like twenty five." She shook her head and I chuckled knowing Daniel was super busy with his baseball career.

"I can't wait to hold a little blonde baby." I smiled at Nat and she rolled her eyes as she swung her feet.

"Well you'll hold your own perfect little baby soon enough. While I get to have all the sex I want with no consequences." She hopped down from the counter and swirled her hips playfully.

"Gross." I scrunched up my nose and she sat down next to me as I looked out the window.

"I might suggest moving back to New York in a couple years." I leaned my head back against the cushion.

"Aw yes and I can babysit!" She clapped her hands and I looked down at my watch.

"Camila is gonna be the face of Rolling Stones next month.. and UK Cosmo.. then July she's gonna be the face of the US Cosmo magazine. I don't know how she's gonna do photoshoots when she's literally poppin' out now. I really don't want her to cancel anything anymore. I feel like she's missing out." I bit the inside of my cheek as I looked down at the beer bottle.

"Hey.." She caught my attention and I sighed looking up at her.

"Let her be happy. That's it. If she wants to cancel then that's what she wants to do. If she wants this baby more than some magazine cover then let her choose. She's smart, she knows what she wants. Relax." She rubbed my arm and I took a deep breath as I tried to let that sink in.

"I love you Nat." I let out the breath and she giggled as she kicked her feet up.

"I know." She winked and looked out the window of her large condo.

After a few minutes of silence and watching the skyline of New York she spoke up softly.

"But hey, Y/NN.." She callee me and I hummed as my eyes stayed on the horizon.

"I know you've asked Erica a million times if she's okay with this... but are you?" She asked me and I slowly frowned in confusion.

"What you mean?" I tilted my head to the side and she smiled at me.

"I mean you just kinda found out that you almost had a kid with Rica. That's kinda big.. at least for you." She wondered and I shrugged trying not to think about it.