•Chapter 139•

A/N: warning there will be a little time jump in the middle of the chapter (not enough to give you a bitch attack, okay? Y'all will be good.)

_

"Okay! The big finale!" Dr. Osler clasped her hands together and Camila leaned back against the chair.

Her hand on her belly as she stared at our doctor with a smile but I could tell she was tired. She was getting bigger and bigger by each week and fans were starting to notice. We couldn't exactly go MIA again so we just continued to be us with or without cameras. I leaned up to try and look at the files.

"Get your booty up on the bed, ultrasound time." Dr. Osler smirked and patted the uncomfortable bed.

Camila got up to lay back and she closed her eyes as I quickly sat next to her. I grabbed her hand tightly which made her lightly laugh while Dr. Osler got her stuff ready. She danced slightly as she moved our way and Camila lifted up her shirt already knowing the drill.

"It'll be cold for a little-"

"Oh yeah." Camila gritted her teeth and I chuckled at the action.

Dr. Osler apologized through her laughter and then the scanner thing pressed against her belly. We both simultaneously looked up at the HD screen and Dr. Osler moved the handle around.

"Aw wow." Dr. Osler smiled to herself she let us have a couple moments as we saw the unborn baby on screen.

"Holy shit." I whispered not really expecting to be so overcome with emotion in a quick second.

Camila tightened her hand around mine and Dr. Osler turned our way, "You wanna know now?" She snickered lowly and I wiped my eye as I nodded.

"We would." Camila spoke for me knowing I couldn't speak without my voice cracking.

"This little baby is definitely a girl."

"Goddamnit!" Camila cursed and I laughed harshly as I wiped my tears that were now coming out more.

"Get my purse." She huffed and I cracked up as I sobbed to myself.

"Fuck, my emotions are attacking me." I laughed out a sob and she smiled my way anyway.

"Lost twenty?" Dr. Osler asked and

"We doubled it, she lost forty." I chuckled softly and they laughed as I kept wiping my tearful eyes.

"Where's Adri though?! I miss her little self." The doctor commented as she printed out the shots of the sonogram.

"My mom and sister came down for a few days." I informed as I sniffled and the blonde smiled at us.

"But, at least you'll know it is a girl. When Adrianna's gender was revealed it was a little confusing but it seemed that she had more of a female- you see." She showed me examples of different sonograms and I nodded as I pulled out my own phone to go through my camera roll.

"Yeah, it would've been nice if you told us that before hand." I chuckled as I helped Camila wipe off the jell.

"I didn't wanna stress anyone out when it was nothing to stress over." She informed and crossed her arms as Camila got up with a deep sigh.

"Plus it was your first baby together!"

"I'm really pregnant." Camila then spoke up and she let out a breath as her hand rested on her heart.

She looked up at me with tears in her own eyes and I crouched down to reach her.

"I'll give you two some time, congratulations guys." Our doctor squeezed my shoulder and walked out of her office.