•Chapter 108•

A/N: IF YOU FUCKING BITCHES DONT STOP ASKING ME TO UPDATE ANOTHER PROBLEM IM GONNA KMS AND YOULL NEVER GET AN UPDATE! THE ONE PROBLEM SERIES IS LITERALLY A PROBLEM. Idk why y'all like that shit. It's the fucking epitome of cringe. Stop. Stop it now. Stop liking and boosting up trash ass stories.

_

"Fuck this shittt!" I sang and ended up laughing with the crowd.

I tiredly laid down at the edge of the stage and sighed happily up at the ceiling of the venue. I turned my heated head and reached out to grab a fans hand. I smiled happily and yawned as Amber played her drums. It had been about a couple months since we first started tour and the last show was coming up in a couple days. It had been a huge whirlwind of emotions and happy moments. This tour made me feel a lot closer to the fans and I truly appreciated every one of them.

Time was going by quicker and quicker and I just felt the need to embrace everyone all the time. I wanted to treat them like I wanted my idol to treat me. I wanted to make them feel secure and loved instead of judged and make it seem like they're just apart of the job. I knew who were the real ones, I knew the ones who were new too. I wanted them to know I cared for them deeply. Like my own kids.

So I sat there loving the sounds of our fans sing along to the lyrics of a song. Loving the feeling of them trying to reach out to us and pour their feelings out from the lyrics. I loved them as much as I loved where I was in this world. Time flew by and next thing I know I'm staring up at the ceiling of my hotel room. I sighed deeply and turned to my side missing the warmth of Camila.

I couldn't wait to fly back to LA and dive right into that warmth of hers. Nuzzle my head right against her tummy and peacefully fall asleep with her hands caressing my neck. I haven't had a good nights sleep since this tour started and I just wanted her. I wanted all of her. Then I heard that familiar ringtone, I started to smile and laugh a bit. I immediately answered with a scream causing her to laugh.

"Hi." She cutely smiled as she caressed Lexa in bed.

"Ughhhh I fucking miss you!" I groaned and her smile widened as she watched me roll to my stomach.

"You'll be here tomorrow morning... and I'll be there to pick you up." She smiled and Lexa perked up when the door swung open.

"It's almost done!" I heard a familiar male voice and I looked at her with a quirked up eyebrow.

"That's great, Shawn." Camila smiled softly before looking at me as she kissed Lexa's head.

"He came over to use our studio-"

"And it's awesome, Y/NN." He hopped onto the bed and shoved his face into the camera.

He smiled at me as he waved and Camila shoved his face away from her. I chuckled deeply as I waved at them while Camila rolled her eyes and sat up.

"I texted you earlier today and told you his goofy ass was coming over." She sat up and I noticed my New York shirt cling to her body causing me to smile.

"Nice to know you like my clothing." I hummed and her smiled widened but she bit her lip trying to hide it.

"I missed you." She mumbled and Shawn started to laugh loudly.

"Awww." He teased and she pushed him away.

"Go away!" She laughed and covered her face and Lexa barked.

"My baby is so big." I groaned as Lexa yawned and her head flopped back against Camila's neck.

"Look at mommy, look at mommy." Camila cooed in a baby voice and I heard Lexa whine loudly before she eventually ran off.