•Chapter 20•

Y/N's POV

"Oh my god babe." Camila laughed against my arm as we sat on the top of the party's rooftop.

"What?" I giggled as she scrolled through her phone and I kissed her temple.

"Look." She giggled showing me her phone,

@CumilaCagayo: BRUH! YOU WANNA SAY #Y/SHIP/N AINT REAL??? WHEN THEY KISSED ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!
*insert picture*

"We didn't even kiss- well not fully." I chuckled and she giggled kissing my lips quickly.

@Y/NNsCabello: Guys it's real they in love #Y/Ship/N

@daddyY/N: I TOLD YALL! ITS ONLY GETTING STRONGER HOES #TeamY/Ship/N

@httpnorminah: Why you all freaking out? C kissed Y/N on the CHEEK! Holy allysus this is why C don't fuck w y'all

@DirtySanchezz: WRONG!! ERICA AND Y/NN R THE REAL MVPS

@DinahThighs_: @DirtySanchezz Camren and (Yours and Erica's ship name) are more real than Y/Ship/N

@DirtySanchezz: @DinahThighs_: LOL They even have more proof than Y/Ship/N

@obamber_: @DirtySanchezz @DinahThighs_ Imma bust out my receipts Y/Ship/N is realer than you

"They're so funny they don't even know our relationship." I giggled and Camila looked up at me with a soft smile.

"Do you think they'll be accepting?" She mumbled out to me and I looked at her before glancing at her phone one last time.

"Of course baby." I smiled and kissed her nose, "I know a lot of them will but it only matters if we're happy."

"I'm happy." She whispered and I held her in my arms as I kissed her lips softly.

"I am more than happy." I smiled and she wrapped her arms around my neck after turning to me.

Pulling Camila into me close as possible I kissed her lips softly as her hands trailed down my torso. She innocently rubbed her hands against my abdomen before separating our kiss.

"I wanna see your abs." She mumbled as she caressed them and I giggled shaking my head.

"That's what you said about my dick and we almost got caught having sex by your mom." I chuckled at her and she kissed my chin softly.

"I can't help it you turn me on." She mumbled and I felt my member stir in my pants a bit.

"Me?" I raised my eyebrows playfully before looking down her body, "Look at you." I mumbled slowly as licked my lips.

"Can we now-"

She got cut off once the rooftop door bursted open and we jumped with a surprised gasp. I put my hand up to my chest as my heart pounded erratically while Natalie and Ally entered the doorway.

"Guys!" They gasped,

"What?!" Camila huffed and I wrapped my arms around her again as she leaned into me.

"We need to go Erica and Lauren are drunk and they're like arguing?" Natalie said unsurely causing all of us to frown,

"What?" Camila and I frowned in unison.

"They could be bonding? But they're yelling." Ally spoke up causing Camila to frown deeply.

"And also laughing..?" Natalie added which made us confused out of our minds.