•Chapter 80•

A/N: I've never got to over 80 chapters before and there's still a lot to come 💀💀 I don't want THIS STORY TO END 😭😭

_

"Grew up in south side Miami, that's where I was when you found me, thought you could go on without me, now you can't see you without me." I watched Camila sing in the booth causing me to smirk throughout the entire song.

She started to finish off the verse and I looked at her producers who were focusing on Camila. I laughed to myself as my heart felt light, know I knew what she felt when I wrote about her. Roger smiled at me then I chuckled feeling weird with his gaze on me.

"Oh man." I laughed closing my eyes causing him to pat my shoulder.

"All you bud, I'll back I'm gonna get a coffee." He stood up and I nodded as I listened to Camila stop.

"Can we maybe play that back I feel like it could be better? That last part wasn't all that good to me." Her voice softly spoke through and my heart sped up at the sound of it.

"Especially the first verse I wanna redo because I feel like I went a little too all out with it." She giggled causing me to smile as the producers nodded.

"Yeah, we can totally do that. Do you wanna start it off from there or-"

"That would actually be perfect." She cut them off and I admired the fact that she knew exactly what she wanted.

I sat back listening to the playback then Camila's real voice came through the speakers, "Look on the bright side, you're on the right side. You're with the best of the best, yeah, I'm talking all time. Don't you waste them other girl's time. Cause once you've had my love, they will never be enough, never be enough."

The music stopped and she made another face causing me to chuckle while some producers sighed.

"Why don't we record the entire song and come back to the parts that need fixing?" One of the men asked as he scratched his trimmed beard.

"Yeah, I can do that, it'll probably be less cringey than I expect it." She joked and smiled my way causing me to give her a thumbs up.

When they finished up that song everyone was practically wanting a break but Camila kept at it. I was worried she'd lose her voice if she didn't rest it for a little. She couldn't have that since she was going on a damn world tour in a day. But I couldn't exactly stop her when I started to hear her first line.

"Ooh, I'm not a psychic but I see myself all over you." She sang and I looked up immediately just to see her staring into my eyes.

"Ooh, I'm sick on you, sick on you but you're the medicine too." She smirked and I gulped never really believing she'd make this type of song.

At least not to the public cause everyone knew she was a lowkey freak.

"The gravity can't hold us, your hands are outer space, I can't make sense of nothing, and words just get in the way. This couch is getting smaller, but it's my favorite place. Don't even ask the question, you what I'm gonna say.." She bit her lip and nodded her head to the music she was making.

"I'm into it."

"Whatever trouble that you're thinking, I could get into it. I see a king-sized bed in the corner, we should get into it. All of the things I wanna do to you is infinite. I mean, if you're into it, I'm into it." She sang and I started to feel uneasy as I felt myself grow a bit.

I cleared my throat as I looked at Roger entering the room again and I got up. I covered myself discreetly and nodded with a smile, "I'm uh gonna get one too." I mumbled lowly and he nodded before looking at Camila.