•Chapter 58•

A/N: It's gonna be a bit shorter since it's a thousand words short and issa filler chapter (not really important) Enjoy tho x

Y/N's POV

"GET THIS ONE!" Dinah yelled and I punched her arm to keep her quiet.

"Shut up Dinah we're not even supposed to be here right now." I hissed as she looked down at the clear case of engagement rings.

"Correction you're not supposed to be here right now. What's up with you and Camila skipping out on studio sessions anyway?" She rolled her eyes and I itched my head thinking back on what Camila told me a couple days ago.

"I wanted food you're the one dragging me in here." I crossed my arms looking down as a person walked passed us.

"You're gonna ask my girl to marry you without a ring? Bitch this isn't gonna happen. You're gonna get a ring and you're gonna propose the correct way." She said and I looked her in the eyes before smiling to myself.

"Look D, I'm not shopping in here for rings where literally anyone can rat me out. I'll hit up Kendall so she can hook me up with a special designer I mean if I'm gonna have marry a one of a kind girl then I'm gonna have a one of a kind ring." I said and Dinah wiped a fake tear as she lightly clapped her hands.

"I approve, let's go get some food girl." She fake sniffled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Actually I gotta head to the studio because Rob and Roger wanted to meet up with Camila and I." I said as she got in line at the Chinese food place.

"Another solo song?" She asked as she looked at the menu and I shrugged.

"I don't know but if they're thinking that then I think it's a good idea I mean I kinda been wanting to perform with her anyways." I said not thinking it was a big deal and Dinah nodded.

"You already have a song written huh?" She smirked to herself and I blushed shrugging.

"Yeah, a couple." I itched the back of my neck and she patted my back.

"Welp take a egg roll with you I don't wanna have you get hungry on the way." She smiled and I took the small bag from her hand before hugging her.

"Alright but don't you say anything about rings to Camila, do you hear me? For all she knows she may think I was just talking out the side of my neck yesterday."

"I doubt that." She reassured me and I gave her a small smile, "And yes, I won't say anything I wouldn't wanna spoil anything, I promise."

"Thanks D, I'll see you later." I said as I started to walk away and she waved back before looking back at the food choices.

Passing the Los Angeles residents in this mall till I was outside walking to my Maserati. I smiled to myself as I looked through my sunglasses while I heard a few gasps.

"No better way of living." I mumbled to myself as I got into the vehicle.

_

"I wanna see if you're up to a song together? I mean the fans are loving you two together and it'd just be the perfect thing. Your album coming out along with this song- it'll be golden." Roger smiled and I chuckled as he pushed his glasses up on his nose.

"Oh I wasn't expecting that." Camila sarcastically said causing Rob to laugh lowly.

"What do you say?" Rob asked us and we looked at each other before shrugging.

"Let's just think about it and we'll talk about this either tomorrow or after tomorrow. I have a busy day today and Camila and I have to go meet up with our house realtor in like an hour." I said as I interlocked my fingers with Camila and they nodded.