• Epilogue •

A/N: It was supposed to end after Chapter 150 but it just didn't so here's the epilogues that ARE NOT REAL. Y'all asked too much so here they are.

-

All I could see was white. White walls, white socks, white tiles, white skin. I had probably puked out my entire stomach due to the overracking nerves I had. The heartache I was experiencing as I just... stared. I didn't know how to feel, I felt like I was having a stroke. I just wanted... to punch the living hell out of something again.

I was so numb to the world that when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder I didn't jump. I didn't even look at who it was all I could see was the row of babies. I just felt crushed to the very core at this fucking surprise.

"Y/NN." I heard the gentle tone of my mom's voice that brought me back to life and felt tears spring to my eyes.

I let her bring me into a tight hug and I just broke down into her arms. I didn't care about anyone around, they didn't know what the hell I was going through. I just wanted to fall into a hole and never get out. This deep, deep anger and sadness made me wanna go to jail tonight. I wanted to fucking hurt them.

I had no goddamn words. A true actress Camila was, should've won an Oscar for her performance. But for now, I just sobbed like never before into the comfort of my mom's arms. She started to tear up a little as I just let it all out, all my love and trust that I put out was just rattled in a box. Camila shook that shit until no one could even recognize the words. All over some boy.

"You need sleep."

"I need my fucking daughter." I groaned in such heartache that I couldn't even describe.

"But I don't have her, she's..." I couldn't even say it but I had to, "She's not even mine."

She didn't come from me, I wasn't the one that planted the seed in Camila. I wasn't the only fucking one any longer. Now I had to see his face every damn time I see hers. My sobs slowly turned into a heavy angry breaths as I really felt like I started to lose it. How do people deal with this shit? How in the hell could I ever fucking trust her?! How could she say she loved me when she fucked another person? Again!

"Y/N." I heard Natalie's voice and I looked up to see the girls.

They rushed to hug me while Erica looked me dead in my eyes with worried, tired ones. I then looked down at her hands and noticed her hands bruised.

"Er?"

"Don't worry about it." She whispered and just grabbed me from them and hugged me as tight as she could.

"You don't deserve any of this, do you understand me? Don't you ever think for a second any of this is your fault. They made a choice and you made the choice to be there no matter what. You were right, you were fucking perfect. You are perfect. Do not let this tear you down because I know in my heart that you can get through this. With your wife or without her and no matter what decision you make we all will support you. And no one will be upset. You have every right to feel like the world is collapsing around you, you just have to find your way out and you will."

"I love you so much and I have the biggest faith in you. You're gonna be okay, whatever you need to do right now, do it. Scream, yell, cry. Go for it and we will be right here."

"...well maybe not in the baby area we should go outside." Amber suddenly spoke up and I cracked a smile causing my mom to shake her head.

"If you don't shut your little ass up." My mom giggled and I just laid my head down against Erica's shoulder.