•Chapter 77•

A/N: I only added some drama that conflicts with inner problems because this entire story Y/N barely cries or shows an actual emotional side... Other than when C cheated. But tbh it isn't healthy (I'm a hypocrite btw) so to make it realistic, that's why I decided to make it more tough/sad in a way. Well for some readers it may seem tough/sad a lot of you probably think it's now unnecessary shit (lowkey same)💀🤷🏻‍♀️ Just trying to relate to all sides of people, enjoy tho x

_

"It's just stupid in my eyes, I didn't even do anything- literally I just stood there. This bubble Camila and I had is now popped and I don't think she realizes. It's making me feel so bad-"

"Y/N....Y/N." Amber sighed to herself over the phone and I hummed.

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up." She spoke and I frowned looking at the new phone I had in my hands.

"I know that's harsh but this isn't like you, stop worrying over this shit. Like everyone has always said for years- suck it up and talk to her. You're not doing anything but pouting because your own girlfriend hasn't touched you. Let alone spoke to you so do something about it. If she can't handle a fucking goodbye peck when she let Lauren's pale ass fingers inside of her. Then I will personally push her down the damn stairs!" She ranted and I listened carefully causing me to sigh deeply.

"Uh well don't do that last part." I mumbled and she chuckled lowly.

"You know I wouldn't but yeah, if you suck it up then she has to, too. If she's gonna be her weird Pisces ass then you make it right if she won't. Don't just let it go." She said and I nodded as I sat myself on the lawn chair.

"Where is she anyways?" She asked me and I bit my lip.

"Uh she went to the studio, she should be at rehearsals by now but when she's done she's going back to the studio." I mumbled as I watched a bee cautiously land on the pool water.

I didn't wanna get stung by the bitch and die so I had my eyes on it carefully.

"What time does she usually come home?"

"Usually when I'm already asleep she's putting her all into her music especially now. She's putting way more time into it rather than two days ago when she just went when she could." I answered her as I laid back but still was in a state that if the bee came my way I'd be gone.

"So...bitch you haven't been around her in how many days?" She suddenly spat and I closed my eyes thinking of the silence around the house.

"About two-"

"Bitch!" She yelled and I slightly took the phone away from my ear.

"I will kill you both! You're how old?! Fix it!" She yelled and I chuckled lowly as she continued to yell at me.

"Okay, I was just giving her time to think-"

"NO!" She yelled again and I smiled as I rubbed my face.

"I'm getting off this phone you better fucking do something stupid hoe!" She yelled at me and I smiled before biting my lip.