•Chapter 79•

A/N: I wonder how can someone argue 24/7 and never get tired? Like isn't it exhausting to keep fighting over something that's already over with???? Makes no sense??? I am confusion???

_

"Ayo babe!" I yelled out and she popped her head up from her notebook.

"Hm? What?" She frowned and looked back down as she wrote down some lyrics.

"Do we have any dog food? I don't think Lexa has anymore." I asked looking around but she shook her head.

"No, I gave her the last of it this morning when I woke up." She jotted down whatever was going on in her brain.

"How's the song coming along?" I asked trying peek over shoulder but she elbowed me softly.

"No, no, shoo, you'll see when I'm done." She waved me off and I chuckled before I looked down at my shorts.

"Actually I'm just gonna go for a short run- what?" I cut myself off when she looked up at me in confusion.

"A run? Exercising? You work out on me why would you need to actually work out?" I saw her confusion slightly break when her lips quirked up in a playful smile.

"Ha ha." I squinted my eyes at her causing her to softly laugh, "Let me be, I'll be back though." I leaned down kissing her lips softly.

"Dog food?" She called out as I started to walk and I nodded.

"Yep."

"Have fun running up a hill with that big ass bag of dog food." She yelled out again and I bit my lip trying not to think about it so much.

"Shit."

_

"Holy shit- yo, hell no." I heard a girl whisper to her mom and tug on her arm.

"Que pena!" Her mom whined in frustration looking at her daughter.

"That's- That's Y/N! From the band I love, come on you know about them. Serendipity." She tried explaining and I chuckled to myself as I looked at the different dog foods.

"Ohhh yeah, well go ask for an autograph or something?" The Hispanic woman spoke as she pushed her cart slightly.

"An autograph? I swear no one asks for those anymore-"

"Then go say something to her damn." She argued back with her daughter and I laughed lowly.

I turned my head as I wiped the small sheen of sweat against my forehead. I made eye contact with the brown eyed girl and she let out shaky breath.

"Homygod." She stuttered as I started walking up to them.

"Hellooo." I drew out with a smile and looked up at the shelves.

"H-Hi." She whispered and I reached up to grab the dog food I usually got.

"Ay chica, fifty dollars for dog food? Nu uh." Her mom mumbled then shook her head causing me to snort.