•Chapter 128•

A/N: ik no one listens to the music or like plays it but just in case here 👀

"Hey, it ain't been the same since we grew up. I was thinking bout all the dreams we had when we stayed up. I was thinking 'bout the movies that we made on my computer. You were my best friend and I was your best friend-"

"Fuck yeah." I smacked my hands as I listened to Amber in the studio.

Erica had written up some music when I couldn't and I was actually so happy to hear it. She was such a great song writer and I was getting hype as hell in the studio. It was more of a face paced song that held a deeper meaning and I bopped my head.

"I miss the way we used to spend the day on you and me. Just watching youtube or watching BTR on the DVR. Shoutout to Tivo. You ain't picking up so here's a voicemail so you know."

"It's kinda awkward looking back on the days running track
We were so damn slow
Still kinda hard to run in circles again and again, We ain't kids no more." Then suddenly Amber stopped as she waved her hands and took a drink of water.

"I love the song I really do but I'm dead tired of rapping it repeatedly. Can we switch it for a minute? I promise we can finish the song tonight." She suggested and I nodded as the girls and I leaned into the flimsy notebook.

"How about you finish your song? 10 SPEED?" I asked and she nodded and cleared her throat before warming it up.

I started the demo and she got the feel of it when the quick breaths echoed into the room. She started out the loud yell and I smiled at the fact she was finally letting out her feelings. She deserved all the comfort and love in the world, Amber was perfect.

"I don't know, I don't know how to calm myself down. Sleepin' fully clothed, sleepin' fully clothed. It's October so it's my costume. And I don't know, I don't know how to find my way out. It's a little cold, it's a little cold in November, I guess I'm thankful." She sang with a passion and I just watched her let go.

"I like to say that I'm fine, when really I'm not alright I say that too often. Like a dull spotlight used to shine. Now I'm losing my polish. And these Hanes socks getting wet in the grass guess they gon' dry on the flight. When I look back at the work I amassed- wish I could stay one more night."

"I could still see my old house with the the swing set in the front lawn my chain broke in the park once. Shoutout Andrew and my grandma, I miss them but it's okay, I'm grown now take it way back. They gon' turn around and ask me, "Hey girl, how'd you buy that?""

"Hella pretty, I'm glad she's feeling better." Natalie sighed as she nudged me and Erica nodded with me.

When Adrianna was born I think it hit Amber the deepest since she was constantly away from her family and had barely even started her own. She was still somewhat looking for somebody since her and Trevor weren't really the type to be held down to each other. It wasn't like they didn't want to, they just weren't right I guess. They lacked the spark Camila and I or Daniel and Natalie had but the good thing was that they remained friends.

She had expressed that she felt like time was running out and no matter how many times I had to remind her that she was only twenty one she didn't believe it. No one truly realized how developed she was into this. It made me wanna protect her from the world but mostly from herself.